Klaus x female reader - Smile for the ghosts

Your power in this is Ghost. That means you can turn into a ghost and see them. Pretty much it's just invisibility but different.
————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

"Klaus, you know I don't like getting my picture taken." Me and Klaus were walking around the town just talking about random stuff. "Oh, come on Y/n! Just one picture? Pleaaaaase?" We stopped walking as he got in front of me and put his hands together like he was praying.

"Klaus... you know I don't like it. Plus, why do you even want to take a picture with me?" He rolled his eyes playfully as he put his arms at his sides. "Because! Am I not allowed to hang with my friends and family? Like, jeez." I just rolled my eyes and walked past him, looking into shops to see what they have. Klaus started running to catch up to me as I just kept walking.

"Why do you walk so fast? It's like, you- you have Five's ability or something." I just shrugged my shoulders and continued walking. "I don't know Klaus, maybe I just take quick steps or something." As we passed by all kinds of cool shops, there was one that caught my eye instantly. It was a shoe store. '𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔, 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑨𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆.' "Hey, Klaus. Let's go to this store." I pointed towards the shoe store I was looking at only to see him throw his head back and groan.

"Fine, but you're buying me stuff." He told me, pointing a finger to me. I agreed and we walked towards the store. Klaus started mumbling to some ghosts as we were walking and I just payed no mind to them. Once we got there, we entered the store and looked around. There were a bunch of shelves that had all kinds of shoes, boots, and heels. I knew Klaus was probably gonna go for the boots so we went there first.

"Ooh, could ya get me these, Y/n?" He held up a pair of black boots that had some chains connecting at the front to the back.

"How much are they?" I grabbed the boots from him and started looking for a tag or anything that would tell me how much they are

"How much are they?" I grabbed the boots from him and started looking for a tag or anything that would tell me how much they are. After a bit more searching, I found a tag that read '$46.99' (random amount) and started thinking. "I guess I'll get them for you, but you'd have to wear them." He nodded excitedly and went to the shoes section with me following behind.

After I arrived at the shoes, Klaus was already running towards me with two pairs of shoes in his hands. "Klaus, I'm not gonna buy you a whole lot of stuff, you know that, right?" He groaned but agreed. "Can you at least get me this one?" He held up a pair of red skull converse and handed them to me.