Five x female reader - Was it a dream? Or reality

Your power in this is the elements. The elements are Earth, Water, Air, Fire and, electricity.

And I think that this imagine is gonna be... a nightmare come true?
... I need to stop with these....

For Earth, you control nature. For water, you can turn and make the water do anything you want or into anything you want. Fire, same as water. Air, strong winds and sharp breezes. Electricity, same as water and fire.

There will also be a little, tiny bit of smut in this so, if you are uncomfortable with reading it, then skip to where the warning ends.
————————————————————————

Five's POV:

"Five! Can we please watch movies tonight?" I heard Y/n call as I walked down the stairs into the living room where she was. "What kind of movies? Like, comedy, holiday, kids, musical, horror..?" Her head snapped towards me when I finished taking so, I assume that she would want to watch some horror movies. We were alone in the house since the others went to go do their own thing so, we could watch something without them bothering us.

"Horror. I won't get scared. Oh! How about we do a challenge? Whoever gets scared first has to... do whatever the winner tells them to for 24 hours. And that starts tomorrow." It did seem like a good challenge. My lips curled into a smirk as I started walking into the kitchen to make popcorn and get some candy. "Alright, I'll take that bet."

After I made the popcorn and grabbed the candy, I walked back into the living room to see that the girl on the couch already had a laptop on her lap and was scrolling through the different movies that there were. "Find anything yet?" I asked and she jumped, turning around quickly. "No, and I don't think I have to. You're a horror movie on your own." I rolled my eyes and sat next to her, putting the bowl with the popcorn and the candy on the table and grabbing the laptop from her lap.

"Is there anything in particular that you want to watch?" I asked as she started thinking, immediately snatching the laptop from me and searching something. 'The Conjuring' oh, well that sounds pleasant... oh... god it's based off a true story... fuck.

"This one." I looked at what she wanted to watch and wouldn't you know, she actually searched up The Conjuring. Well, aren't I fucked. "Are you sure you wanna watch that? I mean... you know what, there's probably no changing your mind, is there?" She shook her head and I rolled my eyes. "Alright." I grabbed the popcorn and she played the movie. And also, we're watching it at 10:30 PM. That just makes it worse!

The movie was starting and I grabbed a handful of popcorn for myself and handed the bowl to Y/n for her to grab a handful and set the bowl on the table.

We were about halfway through the movie when all of a sudden, the power went out. Oh shit... Sherman is here... "Oh, damn! The power's out!" She crossed her arms as she chewed on the popcorn that she had in her mouth. "Well, is there anything else that we can do until the power comes back on?" I already had an idea in mind but, I want to know if she can figure out what I'm thinking...

"Um..." She suddenly turned her head towards me, her eyes widening a little as I smirked. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked her, her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink at the realization that appeared on her face. "Maybe~" her lips curled into a smirk as she took the blanket that she was cuddling with, and dropped it on the floor, revealing the shorts she was wearing, showing off her toned/pale legs that I could just stare at all night.

The angel beside me then got up from her position on the couch and crawled over to me, my boxers getting tighter the closer she got to me. Once she got closer to me, she crawled on my lap, her arms wrapped loosely around my neck. "I see that someone has a problem that needs tending to~?" I felt one of her arms move from my shoulder, to in front of me, her finger tracing my jawline. "Oh, god yes." She leaned her face closer to mine, her breath softly hitting my face.