Umbrella Ben x female reader - My little teddy bear

I will also not write smut about Ben. Well, this Ben at least. Ben is also alive in this one because I didn't want to write them as ghosts.

Your power is telekinesis. Meaning you can levitate stuff and people with your mind. Just need some spiritual energy to activate it.

They are adults in this too.
————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

"Cmon Ben! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the ice cream truck that was parked nearby. "I'm coming, I'm coming! Why do you want ice cream so badly though?" He asked as I continued to drag him to the truck. "Because it's hot out and there's an ice cream truck right there." I looked over my shoulder to see him rolling his eyes with a smile on his face. "Alright alright. I'll buy you an ice cream. But only if I get a thank you and a kiss after." This time, I rolled my eyes with a playful smile planted on my face and looked ahead of me to get in line for the ice cream truck.

"You are so childish, you know that?" "Yes. Yes I do. But you can't blame me this time! It's ice cream! I HAVE to be childish when it comes to that." We started walking towards the window to get our ice cream after some of the other kids and teens got theirs. "Hey there, what can I get ya?" "I'll have a (favourite ice cream) please." I turned towards Ben to see him looking at the menu that was on the truck before simply saying, "I'll have the same."

Time skip to when they are walking home
—————————-––––

"Can't you just fly us back to the academy? You have Telekinesis." Ben asked me as we walked away from the ice cream truck. "Yeah well, sometimes it's nice to walk. But since your so eager to get home," I snapped my fingers and we were in the living room, "there. All better now isn't it?" Then I walked away, leaving him standing there in shock.

I walked down the hall to my room. I neared my door as I heard footsteps behind me. Swiftly turning my head to the source of the noise, I was met with Ben standing by my side, looking ahead of him, at my door. "Um, what are you doing?" He turned his head to look at me. "Waiting for you to open the door." Then turned his head back to face the door. I just rolled my eyes and opened the door, stepping in and moving out of the way so Ben could walk in, closing the door behind him when he was completely in my room. He sat on my bed and finished the rest of the ice cream he had. I finished it as I was waking up the stairs so I was done first.

"Hey, Y/n?" I turned my head to face him. "Yeah?" He was looking at the floor, twiddling his thumbs. "I want to cuddle. I'm tired." I felt my face heat up, he wants to cuddle? WITH ME?! "Um, yeah, sure. We... we can cuddle."

And this what happened next.

I looked up at him and whispered

"What a teddy bear."

————————————————————————

I cant tell if I like this chapter or not.

554 words.