Diego x female reader - Knife throwing lessons

This is gonna be where they don't have powers but Diego still likes his knives.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore.

Oh, and the knives that they are using, look like the ones that Diego uses.
———————————————————————

Diego's POV:

"You just gotta keep your eyes on the target. It's kind of like using a gun; you gotta keep your eyes on the target. But instead of guns, we're using knives." I told the new people as I demonstrated what I was saying. I kept my eyes on the target, and let the knife fly from my hand as I swung my arm for power. (I know almost nothing about this so... yeah.)

I watched the knife hit the bullseye as I heard some gasps from the crowd. I looked over to the crowd, everyone staring at the target. "Now, there are enough targets for all of you and each of them has a little box filled with knives. Go to a target and start practicing." Everyone started walking to a target and started throwing, some of them hitting close to the middle. There were a lot of people so, I had to walk around instead of stand on a small stage where I demonstrate stuff.

There was one person- no, girl, who caught my eye the most. She had h/l h/c hair that swayed side to side in the pony tail she had her hair in. (If you have short hair then "side to side, hitting her neck and her face softly.") I watched as she threw the knife at the target with great speed, hitting the middle instantly. I started to feel my cheeks heat up as I looked at her structure. She had good stances and a good throwing arm so, I probably wouldn't need to help her at all which, kinda made me disappointed.

'𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.' I started to walk over to people who needed my help with anything. After I was finished helping people, I looked back to where that girl was to see her sitting on the floor, holding a water bottle in her left hand and a phone in her right hand. '𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.' I started walking over to her, feeling my heart speed up as I got closer.

She looked up at me and gave a small smile once she noticed me walking up. She started to get up after I got there, being a little shorter than me. "What brings you over to my target?" She put her hands on her hips as her smile slowly turned into a smirk. "Just came to see you." She started giggling as I realized what I said. '𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓?! 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑶𝑻! 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌! 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇!' "That's not what I meant... um, I meant that I came here to see your..."

My eyes slowly made their way down her body, making her frame engraved in my mind. "My what?" I shook my head a bit and quickly moved my eyes back to hers. "Your... skills..." she raised an eyebrow and nodded her head slowly. "Ok?" '𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑷𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑼𝑴𝑩 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲?! 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚... 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘.'

She started walking over to the box filled with knives and threw one at the target, hitting the bullseye instantly. "Wow..." I just stared at the target in awe. "You gonna keep staring at the target or are you gonna tell me how my skills are?" I snapped my head from the target to her face. "Um... yeah, you- your skills are... amazing..." I felt my cheeks heat up again as she started chuckling a bit, her smile heating up my cheeks more.

Time skip to when the lessons are done
——————————————————————

Everyone was packing up, getting ready to head home. I stayed here for a while longer to fix the targets and refresh the knives.

"You know... you could just leave those alone, right?" I snapped my head around to be met with the girl from earlier. "Yeah, well, I'm extra so..." I turned back around and continued what I was doing. I heard her walk closer to me until I felt her hands on my shoulders. "I saw you stare at me during the lessons~. There something you wanna say to me?"

My cheeks heated up for the millionth time today as her arms wrapped around my neck, her head moving to be beside mine. "Nothing. I don't have anything to say. But I do have a question." She nodded her head and I turned so that way I was looking at her. "Can I have your name and your number? You know, for... purposes." I saw her smile turn into a smirk and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen then started writing on the paper. After she was done, she handed me the paper, looked into my eyes then smiled again. "Y/n. Y/n l/n~"

"I'll remember. See you next lesson~" she started walking away while I watched, her ass swaying side to side as she walked. '𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓.' I started chuckling as I went back to doing my thing again.

I cant wait for tomorrow.

————————————————————————

I finally got this done!

901 words.