Luther x female reader - Cuddles?

I won't be writing smut about Luther so don't expect a very long imagine. This also takes place when they are older.

Also, your power in this is Mind reading. I think you get the picture for that. I might also make a part two of this but, we'll see.
———————————————————————

                            Y/n's POV:

The academy was quiet... too quiet. I carefully walked down the hall, down the stairs, and into the kitchen to get a snack. I made myself some grilled cheese. When I turned around, five was standing behind me. "HOLY SHIT-" I went backwards a bit while holding my free hand over my heart... why. Why does he do this? "What the hell, Five!" I yelled as I looked up at him, his face blank.

"You do this on purpose, don't you?" I stood back up with the plate with my grilled cheese on it, still in my other hand. "Sometimes. Most of the time I'm just there and the person turns around last minute to be met with me." He explained as he walked past me, going to the fridge. "Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes as I started walking back up to my room, my stomach grumbling as I went up the stairs.

I made it to my room and moved over to my bed to sit down and eat. As I was about to take a bite out of the snack that I really need, there was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I mumbled, mad that I didn't get to eat my snack. "It's Luther... can I come in?" He sounded kind of sad so I said yes. He opened the door, closed said door, and then walked over to my bed and sat down, making the bed creak and sink down a little.

He looked depressed and tired, probably from what's been going on here and shit. "What's wrong?" I put my plate on my bedside table and turned to the big man beside me, putting my hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. "I've just been so stressed and- and all I want to do is relax. But I can't do that since... since Five told us the world is gonna end soon!" He put his head in his hands as I started rubbing his back, trying to calm him down a bit.

"Maybe... you should take the rest of the day off... you know? Do what you want to do for a few hours and then you can get back to... this apocalypse shit. That sound good?" He slowly lifted his head and turned to look at me, his face turning into one of happy but still tired. A soft, warm smile appeared on his face as he nodded his head. "Yeah, you're right. I should take a day off... oh, and, one more thing." I was about to grab my snack but I guess I can help. "Yeah?" "Can... can I- um... Allison is pretty mad at me right now and, you're the only other one I actually like so... could we cuddle? Until I go back to my room?" I widened my eyes a bit as I felt blood rush to my cheeks. "Umm... sure. But only until you go back." He nodded his head and started moving behind me, laying on his back as I grabbed my grilled cheese and moved to his one arm that wrapped around my waist.

"Don't get used to me saying yes all the time with you." I told him as I finally took a bite of my sandwich. "Alright. But, get used to me knocking on your door." I chuckled a bit as he slowly started drifting off to sleep. I finished my grilled cheese and put my plate back on the table, trying to get comfy and falling asleep myself.

————————————————————————

This was kind of short because I couldn't really think of what to put for this chapter but, at least I got over 100 words.

669 words.