Five x male family assistant reader - After dinner services

You're an assistant, working for the Hargreeves family. Well, supposed to be, Five had the most interest in you so, he took you from the others pretty much. There might be smut in this but I don't know.

I will try though. And just a reminder, Five is not a real person so this chapter won't be Sexualizing Aidan. It's just for fun. And it's the same for the others too, it's just for fun.

This will take place when they are teens (older then 13) and Five never got lost and Ben never died. You are also a teen in this so like, 16 at best.

Your power is Transformation. You can turn into any human or animal with a picture in your mind, or the thing in front of you. You can also mimic a persons voice. So, if you turn into Klaus, you can copy his voice, or use someone else's or just your normal voice.

(Edited)
————————————————————————
This is the outfit that you wear for when you are working ( I gave two options because I'm nice ;) )

(Edited)————————————————————————This is the outfit that you wear for when you are working ( I gave two options because I'm nice ;) )

                                Y/n's POV:

                                Y/n's POV:

Everyone was at the table eating dinner as I stood off to the side and waited for anyone to need anything. I felt my eyelids get heavy as I stood against a wall, trying hard not to fall asleep. "Hey, Y/n! Could you get more gravy?" I heard Diego ask. I walked over to the table and grabbed the gravy bowl and took it to the counter to fill it with more gravy. After I was done, I brought the bowl back and placed it in its spot on the table.

"Anything else?" I asked the people at the table, holding my wrist with my hand behind my back. They all shook their heads except Five. "Is there anything you want, Mr. Five?" I walked over to his side at the end of the table. "No..." I nodded my head and started to walk away when I felt my arm get grabbed. I turned around and faced Five, the one holding my arm. "Is something wrong?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

He pulled me closer to him and bent me down to his level. (Or if you're shorter, "He grabbed a hold of my chin, lifting my head to face his.") He leaned his head next to my ear and whispered. "Meet me in my room after dinner, unless you want to be serving these dumbasses." Okay, okay. One thing you should know is that, I have-no, I love Five Hargreeves. Ever since I first met him, I've always dreamed of being pinned down by him, his lips on my neck... pound-... okay, I'll stop.