Unconsciously, I also reached the top of the shelf and swiped my hand. It came out clean. I'm impressed. I also noticed that even the tiny parts of some of the decors were shiny. In short, it was spotless. They did a pretty good job in making the room neat and tidy.

"Do you like it?"

I faced Cervantes. "What do you think?"

"Hmm.. you don't." He smirked. "You love it."

I rolled my eyes. "Not because this is yours doesn't mean I'm going to be bias with my judgment."

Placing my bag beside me, I sat on the sofa and watched as he reached for the bottle of wine on the center table and started opening it.

"Alright. Since you opened that up, love, why don't you share your valuable recommendation for the improvement of our service. I'm very much willing to consider them."

"Is that so."

"Of course." He poured an amount on the wine on the wine glass. "My wife's opinion highly matters and I trust her taste. She got that unrivaled and irresistible sense of beauty and class you know." He grinned and handed me a glass of wine. I swirled it first then let its strong aroma filled my nose. "I'm sure you'd be delighted to meet her."

"Flirty, aren't we Mr. Cervantes?"

"Oh love, if you are in the face of the embodiment of exquisite beauty itself, you wouldn't resist the chance to capture her sole attention, would you?"

"Too poetic, Cervantes."

"It's the inevitable influence her charm is exhibiting. I, myself, could testify how she arrest me with her staggering personality and alluring magnificence. It's compelling.'

I rolled my eyes. "Your flirty choice of words won't make me admit whatever it is that you wanted to hear, Cervantes, and mind you, I haven't seen the rest of the hotel yet."

It made him chuckle lightly. "I'm not trying to make you admit anything, wife, I'm just simply appreciating how lovely you are. And don't worry, I'll tour you around later."

"Why do I have a hard time believing that hmm?"

He gave me that amused and manly grin. "Is that so?" he placed his wine glass back on top of the center table. He didn't even have a sip while I already had some. He doesn't plan on making me drunk, does he?

"Do you suggest that I express my appreciation to you in another way instead?"

"What other way?"

"You'll love it."

It was too late for me to realized what he meant. He quickly crossed our distance, caged me between his body and the sofa, and gave me an ardent kiss. His hand was holding my nape in place while his warm and soft lips were staking a claim on my lips. I found myself already clinging unto his neck when he went rougher yet more passionate with his kisses. I had no choice but to mimic his movement and go on par with his way of kissing. Deep. Fervent. Wet. I moaned when he sensually licked my lips, making me open my mouth but I didn't expect what he did next. He sucked my tongue and sipped it. My fingers clawed his polo.

"hmm." My moans were contained in our kisses.

"Love..it."

My mind spun when he sucked my tongue again and licked his way over my mouth. "Luke.."

I felt him smirked. He teasingly bit my lip and traced my jaw with his lips. "I think I found my favorite way of drinking wine." He sexily whispered before pressing his lips at the end of my jaw line.

After resting a bit, we invited the twins for a hotel tour but they declined, said they'll be resting. But I was pretty sure it was just their excuse for their brother and I to have a moment. I saw Vienna's eyes earlier and they were teasing.