-11-

It was starting to get dark now outside. I have been walking for only about 2 hours and my legs felt numb. I turned my head to the side, seeing a small motel in the distance.

I immediately started walking towards the building, happy to finally take a rest. I opened the door to the motel, making it let out a quiet screech. I got closer to the desk, seeing someone scrolling on their phone looking bored.

"Hello?" The person at the desk looked up from the device.

"Yes miss?" They asked in a monotone voice.

"I was wondering if I could get a room here?" The person took a key from behind them and handed it to me.

"Pay once you check out." The sighed. I nodded, turning around and exiting to find my room. After a few minutes of searching, I finally the room. I opened the door, seeing a small bed with a nightstand and a TV.

"Could be worse..." I sat on the bed. It wasn't very comfortable but it was better than sleeping on the ground. I shut my eyes, yawning, before slowly drifting off to sleep.

*Dream*

I was surrounded by darkness. My whole body ached with pain as I felt something cold and hard being pressed up against my back. A door in front of me began to oped, making light flood into the room. I looked around to see the one place I wished I would never see again.

the room in the cabin.

Fear engulfed me, as i heard heavy footsteps in front of me, knowing exactly who they belonged to. I lifted my head up to look at bob. His sadistic smile got wider once he saw me looking at him. I swear I even saw his eyes turn into hearts for a split second.

"You can never escape me darlin~ just face it, you're stuck with me. So just wake up and get that through that skull of yours." His voice sounded more crazy from what I remembered.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and onto my chin, falling into my hands. Bob lifted my chin, making me stare at him in the eyes.

'wake up Y/n... Wake up. Wake Up. WAKE UP Y/N, HE CAN'T FIND YOU.'

*Dream end*

I bolted up from the bed, breathing heavily. I haven't had a nightmare in so long... I looked at a clock that was on the nightstand beside me.

4:37

I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. Getting out of the bed and opening the door, I finally noticed how dark it was. I shrugged. It would only last for a few hours anyway. I locked the door, before heading back to the main room.

I opened the door, seeing a different person at the desk this time.

"I wanted to return the key." They held out their hand, letting me place it in their palm. They got onto their computer and typed on it for a few seconds.

"Alright, for one night...it's $50." I pulled out the wallet that was in my back pocket. 'I'm surprised that Bob even let me keep it...' i gave them the money before walking out.

The street was rather empty, only a few cars driving past me every once in a while. I kept walking, pulling the map from my pocket every once in a while, until I felt something unnerving. The feeling of being watched hit me, making me look over my shoulder a few times.

The feeling started to get worse. I turned around once more to see a black figure stare at me. That grin... there was no doubt about it, Bob. I immediately dashed away. Trying to get away from him as fast as I could.

I looked around, trying to find anywhere to hide. There was nowhere to go except for the forest that I came from. Hesitantly, i gave up, running into the forest, getting hidden with the trees.

I heard him get closer, the sound of leaves crushing behind me. I held my breath, trying to quiet me breathing. I slowly peaked behind the big tree, seeing nothing but a squirrel on the forest floor. I sighed, letting the breath of air I held in out.

"Found ya~" my eyes widened, whipping my head to the voice. There Bob stood, towering over me. I whimpered, slowly taking a step back. He yanked onto my hand. I let out a blood curdling scream, trying to pry my hand out.

After a few trys, I managed to free my hand. I was about to turn around and run away but i got picked up and laid over Bob's shoulder.

"P-PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, hitting his back and trying to kick him. I heard him growl in annoyance.

"If you stop your punishment wont be that bad for escaping." He said in a serious tone, annoyance laced in his voice. I hesitantly stopped, laying limply on Bob's shoulder as he carried my all the way back to the cabin.