-7-

I closed the door to my house, locking it. Yesterday I didn't have work, so I decided that I should just sleep in. That plan was then thrown out the window once the police called. They told me that whoever broke in my house was the probably the same person from the night before, yet they never told me who it was. I finally decided to go back into my house again.

I walked to my car, driving it to work. I got inside, not seeing Bob, but seeing Dan pacing all over the place.

"Uh... are you ok?" I asked him. He immediately stopped, grabbing my shoulders, startling me in the process.

"Y/N. WE ARE FUCKED!" Dan yelled in my face. I stared at him confused.

"The hell happened?!" I took his hands off my shoulders. Dan started pacing again, looking nervous.

"Bob is gone!" He stopped pacing.

"elaborate?" I asked.

"HE FUCKING DIED THE OTHER NIGHT ON HALLOWEEN!" Dan started sounding more angry as he talked.

"W-what? How?!" I yelled as I felt tears prick my eyes.

"He got ran over and shot multiple times! It's all over the news. Not only that, he was actually a murderer and cannibal!"

It all clicked into my mind as soon as he said that. The break in, halloween, he did everything. That's why the man looked and sounded so familiar. The thought of Bob doing all of this made my blood boil.

My mind was too fogged to even notice Dan'd rambling at all.

"You know how long it will take us to get a new employee?! ...Y/n? Y/n!" He noticed me not answering him. I finally snapped back into reality.

"Huh? Y-yeah?" I responded sheepishly.

"Are you ok? You're pale." He said, almost completely forgetting about needing a new employee.

"Yeah... It's just halloween was bad for me, and I think I finally figured something out..."

*Bobs POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up looking around, only seeing a bed, toilet, and bars. I was in prison.

"They finally got me? I'm surprised it took that long." I felt a smile creep onto my face.

"Ah you're awake. You're lucky you didn't die from the gunshots or being ran over multiple times. Even without that damn necklace." A voice was heard, making my head snap to the bars, showing a police officer.

I just stared at him, not even blinking. He started to seem to get uncomfortable. 'How the hell did I even end up here again? There was the break in, the vampire's arm, Y/n...' I felt my mouth started to water at the thought of her. I don't care if it takes me a lifetime, I wont rest until I make her mine~