-8-

Life has gotten about back to normal now since Halloween. I'd visit Lila and Jaune, babysit Skid and Pump sometimes, and we found a employee to take Bob's job. I still couldn't believe it's been about a month since Halloween.

I yawned as I sat on the couch, watching a random horror movie. A knock on the door made me pause the movie.

'Right when the good part happens it gets interrupted...' I groaned mentally. I opened the door. There stood lila shaking with tears forming in her eyes as she held onto Skid tightly.

"L-Lila? What happened? Are you ok?!" I immediately hugged her, trying to calm her down. She placed Skid on the ground and hugged back.

"Come in, we can talk about it when you feel better." I moved out of the way so Skid and Lila could walk in. I went into the kitchen, quickly making some hot chocolate. I gave them the drinks and sat down next to them.

"Alright, so what happened?" I asked. Lila sighed, looking in her hot chocolate.

"Someone broke into the house. Just like halloween."

"What?!" I yelled, making Lila flinch.

"Yeah! And it was the red man from Halloween!" Skid blurted out. I looked at them confused.

"But he's dead! We saw him get ran over and shot multiple times!" I started rambling.

"Y/n, we know. But we swear it was him! We know what we saw." Lila started tearing up again slightly. I decided to drop the subject since it seemed to upset her. I sighed.

"Do want to watch a movie to take your guy's mind off of what happened?" Skid jumped up.

"Can it be a horror movie?!" He asked jumping up and down.

"Sure, I was in the middle of watching one actually!" I rewinded the movie to the start before unpausing it.

after half of the movie, I got a notification on my phone. I turned it on to read it.

News

killer and cannibal, Bob Velseb, has escaped the prison. Lock your doors and windows and make sure to don't go outside after late hours

I felt my face contort into horror as I read the notification.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Lila noticed my expression. I immediately showed her the phone, making her read the notification.

"...Isn't that name of..." she got quieter.

"The man from Halloween? Yes." I stared blankly at the floor. Skid peeked at the phone confused.

"Isn't the name of your friend Miss Y/n?" Skid questioned me.

"Yeah. I didn't figure that devil guy from Halloween was him until I arrived at work." I shuddered. "B-but... What's the possibility of him going after us again?!" I tried to not think about it. The truth is I don't know what was gonna happen since he escaped prison, let alone survived that night.

"It's very possible... if we're the ones that got him shot and arrested, he surely come back for revenge..." Lila muttered to herself, yet loud enough for me and Skid to hear.

"He's mean! He tried cheating in hide and seek." Skid pouted. I could help but let out a small chuckle at his remark. Lila softly smiled at him.

"What do we do If he's out of prison now?" I asked. Lila started smirking.

"I called the police before we went here, if he was near there he would surely be caught."

"True, But telling from Halloween, he is fast." I said, remember how he basically appeared and disappeared at the haunted house.

"Well, I live with lots of neighbors, so that doesn't help."

"I guess you're right..."

Lila checked the time, standing up.

"I say we can go back for now, or at least talk to the police." Lila moved to the door as Skid jumped off the couch.

"Alright, If anything else happens, tell me!" I told Lila as she nodded.

"Ok, but thank you Y/n. We'll see you later." I waved to them before sighing. I turned off the T.V, then started locking all the doors and windows.

I went to my bathroom to brushing my teeth and get into some PJ's. I walked out into my bedroom and flopped onto the bed. I got under the blankets, laying my head on the pillows as I drifted off to sleep.

...

...

...

*Crash*

I jumped up from the noise. I looked around, yet it was too dark to see anything. I got up, feeling the walls until I could touch the light switch. I tried flipping it up and down, yet It never got brighter.

'Why the hell is there a power outage?!' I felt frustrated. I grabbed a flashlight near the dresser, turning it on. It wasn't the brightest, but It at least worked.

I opened the door, only showing pitch black.

"This Is really a damn horror movie..." I whispered to myself. I walked down the hall, trying to find the source of the crash. I shined the light towards the windows until I saw one broken. "The hell?"

"Did you know the liver gets the greatest share of the body's circulating blood by comparison with all other organs?" My breath hitched. That voice... That damn voice. I felt something cold and sharp press onto my neck. I didn't dare move.

"Oh... How I missed you Y/n..." he purred. I refused to say anything to Bob. I felt the knife get taken off of my neck, and drop to the floor.

He stayed silent after that. He began rummaging through something behind me. Only a minute later a rag was harshly put over my mouth and nose. I began panicking. I started to scream, kick, anything, but it didn't work. I felt chemicals go up my nose, making me drowsy the more I breathed.

"Now you can't get rid of me Y/n~" was the last thing I heard before everything started to turn dark.