one

AN: There is a link in the middle of this chapter to show what dance she is doing, which I recommend watching just so you are able to imagine it more. Just copy and paste the link into google or something. And shes obviously wearing a different outfit. But after some time the links stop working so just lmk so i can change it

Melpomene and Annabeth stare at the new boy that lies on the bed inside of the infirmary. Annabeth with crossed arms as lightning strikes outside.

"You think he's the one?" Mel whispers to her.

The curly headed boy stirs awake and looks up at them. "Where am I?" He asks.

"You drool when you sleep." Annabeth says unfazed. Mel grins at her words.

"Huh?"

•••

"Peter Johnson is here!" Is heard from Mr. D.

"Kay. That isn't really my name." Percy looks around. "I guess I'm looking for the office. Or whoever's in charge, so.."

"Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait." Comes from behind Percy.

"Percy, um, Mr. D, Camp Director. Mr. D this is, uh, Percy Jackson."

"Yeah, Grover, I heard him the first time."

"But did you?"

Grover pulls him to the side. "Percy you really don't want to start with this guy."

"He's starting with me." Percy scoffs.

"Percy. The D is for Dionysus. That's Dionysus."

"What do you mean, Dionysus? The— Like the god, Dionysus?" "Yes."

"No way."

"Yes." Grover nods at him. Percy walks back up to Mr. D.

"Excuse me, Your Highness?"

"Oh." Mr. D scoffs.

"I think my dad may be around here somewhere. I don't know how to ask for him. I don't— I don't even know his name. But I think I should see him. I just... I think I really need that right now. Can you help me?"

Mr. D sits up. "Actually, I think I can, son."

"Dad?"

"Yes, Peter."

"It's Percy." Percy shakes his head.

"Exactly. Now before we get to know eachother. There's something very important I want you to do for me, okay?" Percy nods along.

"In the galley," Mr. D points, "there is a bottle of 1985 Château Haut-Brion. Will you go fetch that for me?"

"Is that really all you have to say to me?"

Just in time, Chiron, the centaur, struts in. "Percy." He says.

"Mr. Brunner?"

Grover steps in. "Uh, Mr. Brunners real name is Chiron. Camp activities director—"

"Grover thank you. I will take it from here." Chiron interrupts.