Chapter Eight

Bonnie's POV

We decided to go to McDonald's for some late-night fries and vanilla milkshakes. If you ever want to make me happy, ice cream is the way to go.

"Now that we have established that Ollie has the hots for Changbin-–I fully support it, by the way—can we please talk about how hot Jisung is?" Jade bubbled. "I seriously cannot stress enough how gorgeous that man is."

"Please. Bonnie showed me photos of the whole group and I'm telling you—Laney is lucky that she laid claim on Chan or else, I was coming for him," Ollie admitted.

Laney giggled before putting on a stern face and telling him no.

"Binnie it is, then. Though, I'm not complaining. That man could put me in a chokehold any day."

I shook my head just as my phone went off. I picked it up from the table before unlocking it with my face.

____________________________________________________________

SexyLixie💛

Lixie: Hey, pretty lady. 😘

Me: Hi, Lixie. What are you doing? 😁

Lixie: Oh, just thinking about this girl I like. 😏

Me: Oh, yeah? Do I know her?

Lixie: Very well, actually. 😉

Me: Hm, I wonder who that may be. 🫣

Lixie: I think you know. Hehe

Me: Maybe.

Lixie: What are you doing right now?

Me: Hanging out with Ollie, Jade, and Laney.
Want to hear a secret?

Lixie: Oh, yes, pls.

Me: Ollie thinks Binnie is hot. 🤭

Lixie: No way! He thinks the same about them! 😯

____________________________________________________________

I gasped a bit, attention from the three people around me turning to me as I looked up from my phone. They all had raised eyebrows as they stared at me and I coughed awkwardly.

"Ah, don't mind me."

They returned to their conversation, Jade saying something about how Changbin would like the tattoos that covered Ollie's arms.

My phone dinged again and the world faded away as I turned my attention back to it.

____________________________________________________________

SexyLixie💛

Me: Hehe, now I want to tell them. 😈

Lixie: Do me a favor and record their reaction.

Me: No, no. We'll let them figure it out on their own.

Lixie: Deal.

Lixie: So 🤔

Lixie: What are your plans this weekend?

Me: I have none. Why? Do you miss me?

Lixie: Always.