Chapter 22: What Is Not Written In A Sinister Book

Start from the beginning

That priest could not be oblivious to what was going on and yet he said no word, besides he didn't like how he tried to get close to his wife.

Damien had to clearly deal with the temple and face them sooner than expected.

Perhaps go straight to the temple instead of back to the castle.

'Close'

Damien closed his eyes as if it would relax his anger and annoyance.

He had so much to do.

 His head hurt again.

He felt it.

The anger that bottled up sooner or later it could break and burst out.

And at the end of each month, it would relapse far greater.

He didn't dare to show Han Jea/Nania that part of him.

He was scared she'd call him a monster.

He didn't want to even think about Elliot ever seeing him becoming afraid of him.

So he had to remain calm.

'Open'

He opened his eyes and glanced to his left and right side as if he could ease up.

Among the one-hundredth tents with patients, he assigned one Reynolds knight to the very front entrance of each tent while another inside the tent guarding the doctors who had betrayed him.

It would be a hassle to call all the doctors in the hospital to come over here and inject the patients with the cure so he forced the betraying doctors to inject the cure under supervision by the Reynolds knights watching them.

He decided to use this strategy to not alert the Northern citizens.

All he had to do was switch his knights.

They wouldn't dare to do anything under the supervision of the new Reynolds knights and having Damien's presence.

For once they were not dumb enough to meet Damien's sword.

They thought they were fortunate since they were not dragged to the smaller storage room where all the Reynolds knights who had betrayed were being watched by Carlo and the strongest knights with utter security.

Although the betraying doctors were instructed to inject the patients with the cure and make sure that their health recuperated it didn't mean that at the end of the day, they wouldn't be punished too.

Damien was heading just that direction, toward the storage room but before he could continue his steps a small child with blue eyes and light blonde curly hair who was holding a dirtied lamb in his right hand while he held his left hand up grasped with a Reynolds knights that approached Damien.

"Your Grace" (Knight Hanzel, said)

Knight Hanzel a puppy looking brown haired knight approached Damien holding the light blonde curly-haired little boy's hand and called out to Damien.

'Halt'

'Turn'

Damien halted his step looking at them.

"The children from tent six have been cured, Sir Pond has just taken Doctor Tenor to the room (storage room) most of the children have fallen asleep but this little one wanted to speak to your grace I did not know what to do" (Knight Hanzel, said)

'Turn'

Damien naturally turned to look at the little light blonde adorable child who had looked to been crying for a long time.