Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)

Start from the beginning

Naruto knew what this was, he knew because he experienced it himself and saved a lot of people from it as well. This was a firing line, the squad was going to be executed. 

"Castle, Demon 1, Echo squad found, they are surrounded, I'm engaging, Narumi keep your head down." 

After his last transmission, Naruto unleashed a 5-round burst at the enemy below, killing the leader and killing two of his foot soldiers. 

IN KONOHA COUNCIL ROOM:

Kushina's head perked up from her son's last transmission, he called out Narumi, why would he call out his little sister's name? 

She watched the hologram screen, seeing that her son turned his head away from the enemy and to two boulders that housed her middle child, Narumi within them. 

"Narumi!!!" 

She yelled her eyes widening in shock and worry, she didn't know her daughter had gone with her big brother, she remembered ordering both her daughters to the training ground for she was called for a meeting. 

"Castle, Enemy force is surrounding me, going radio silent for now." 

He said they heard nothing but static on their radio as the red-head commander's radio went dead. 

WITH NARUTO

"Big brother!!" 

Narumi yelled, her eyes widening in shock as bullets kept on pelting the tree her brother was hiding behind. 

She wanted to be of help, she wanted to kill those guys that were firing on her brother, but she couldn't do much, with how they were shooting, if she were to step out she would immediately gun down. 

"Narumi stay there and don't listen to the screaming."

TUUU TUUU TUUU

Three rounds went out of Naruto's gun, firing at the three positions, that the enemy had acquired, as a way to push their head down. Once he got that he created shadow clones that took to the trees, using the limited ninja skills to get to the enemy's positions. 

The seven shadow clones that he created scattered out and after a few seconds the guns started firing again, the AKs tried to rip the thick tree and her brother apart but they were both too stubborn to die. 

"Cover your ears, Chiquita, this is about to get loud!!" 

He yelled over the sounds of bullets ricocheting, bullets whistling past, and the sounds of the bullets digging into the tree trunk. 

Narumi followed her brother's orders and covered her ears with her hands, trying to drown out what she would possibly hear. 

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!!!!

It was throughout the little battle and then streams of continuous, large burning orange fireballs were launched from the Naruto clones and at the enemy. 

Screams erupted a few seconds after that, and the little forest clearing there was reduced to nothing more than ashes. 

Naruto after a while had raised his head and looked at the carnage that the clones had caused, seeing the burnt-to-crisp bodies of the PLR soldiers and burnt grass and trees all over. 

"Narumi are you hurt?"

He asked, looking at his baby sister who was staring at the carnage in front of her with a green face. 

"Stay here and keep watch after you finish puking." 

He ordered her and walked away to go free the Echo company.