Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Santos and her team, now joined up with Prices team were having trouble keeping the emeny off them as the technical Trucks were hamming them hard.

Santos(over radio): Demon two to Havoc base, we are getting hammered hard out here, we need help.

Naruto(over radio): Helps on the way, keep your heads down.

He said over the radio and they did just that as they heard.

BRRRRRRRTTTTTTT BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

The sound of Naruto's .30cal cannon was heard along with three booms as they looked out to see the technical Trucks destroyed and some men injured.

Naruto(over radio): I'm not done yet.

He said as they saw his plane upside down as he fired a few rockets on the ground troops, once he was finished he rolled right-side up and pulled out of his dive.

Naruto(over radio): Demon two, if you so kindly look at the field, you can see you are clear of all enemy activities, See you at base, I am bingo fuel.

He said and flew off back to the direction of the village.

Santos(over radio): Thanks for the save Boss.

Naruto(over radio): No thanks necessary, I have to keep you guys alive.

He said over the radio and she just smiled.

Santos: Let's load up, we are RTB.

...................................................................................

THE NEXT DAY

The next day came rolling in as the village was starting to get to life, people moving from out their homes to go get to their jobs, or to buy stuff.

Ninjas coming and going from the village, whether with clients or teams of genin or chunnin. To the Uzumaki-Namikaze House, Kushina has just woke up to the warmth of her eldest son.

Opening her eyes, she stared down and smiled as she saw the mixed colored hair of her eldest child on top of her, totally passed out.

She used her hands and ran it through his long, red and blond, hair. After he had came back home from the mission, he had been bombarded with questions from Narumi and Naruko, along with the council on what his plane was.

After he had explained, he had to help load off the helicopters off the big plane and again have to explain to them about what they were and what they do, going so far as to give them a test flight with it.

She laughed softly thinking back to that moment, as most of the stoic and emotionless members of the council showed nothing but fear as he flew them in the air.

After that, he had to take his physical still as Sheila needed to know if he was a fully 100% for his role back in the field and he had passes everything but barely passed the 5 mile run, that was due to him not running for awhile so it was understandable.

When he was sure he done everything for that day, he had to took the girls out for some ice-cream, came back and spend the night here, where she decided to ask him to sleep with her, just like when he was younger, he had agreed and as soon as he laid down he passes out instantly.

A groan from him was what snapped her out of her thoughts as she stared down at him to see his cerulean blue eyes opening, he blinked for a second and his eyes squinted as if he was trying to make her out, getting why, she reached over to the bedside table, she pulled out a spare glasses that she usually keeps for when he losses his pair or broke them.