Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)

Naruto: What's up?

I asked the three woman in my room as I walked over to the kitchen, into the fridge and took out a bottle of water and returned back in front of them.

Naruto: If this is about the copper, that can be explained, I was in the area and heard the call and reacted to it, the kids agreed with it too as well, ask them.

I told them quickly as I didn't want to suffer the anger of 3 woman, two of them very powerful and one who definitely can put me on my ass with easy and no trouble doing it.

Sheila: It's not about that, we got a mission from higher-ups, we are going to Afghanistan to eliminate a target package, they killed echo squad.

She said and my bottle dropped out of my hand as I looked at her in shock, for someone to eliminate a full squad of seals, echo squad much less, this person is dangerous and must be put down, hard.

Naruto: Who's the target?

Sheila: AI-Sato, you will know more in the briefing tomorrow on the plane, we leave at 0600 hours.

Naruto: Roger that.

I said to her as I went back to the door to got to the armory.

Kushina: Sochi, where are you going?

She asked me and I turned around and looked at.

Naruto: To the armory, I have to sort out my gear, you want to come?

I asked her since I want to spend some time with her before I go on this mission.

Kushina: Sure, let's go.

She sounded excited as I smiled and walked with her beside me to the armory.

Getting there, I took my gear out of my cage and changed the batteries in my nods, made sure they were working, checked my armor for any malfunctions, once it was okay I went over to my weapon.

My AR-15, I took it apart and cleaned it out as my Kaa-chan started up a conversation with me.

Kushina: Did you know anyone on that team?

She asked me, sitting in the chair near the table I was working at.

Naruto: Could you pass the barrel for me....thanks........ and no, I don't know anyone on echo but they are still my brothers and sisters, we fight for the same reason and we protect each other till death, so hearing that a squad is gone, well it's nerve racking for all seal and SAS squads.

I told her as I placed the barrel on the gun and tighten it, I could see her nodding out the corner of my eyes.

Kushina: So I guess this is a revenge mission of the sorts.

Naruto: You could say that and you could say that we are just taking out a terrorist, the world outside of the elemental Nation is full of them, every continent, every country, every city, wherever you go in the world there's always conflict and it's our jobs, as seals, SAS soldiers, Marines, Army, Airforce and navy to be the peace makers by taking out the ones who causes the conflict out the equation.

I told her as I was now cleaning the barrel of my UMP.

Naruto: But it seems like they are just more heads to cut off. There is a saying in the Seals world called the "tip of the spear", the leaders point the spear and they are the tip that charge in first and cut the head off.

I told her as I was finished cleaning the barrel and was putting back the gun together.

Kushina: Wow sochi, that is deep.