Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences

Santos: Please, we don't deserve all the cheers, it goes to our Lieutenant here who did the planning.

She said smiled at Naruto as said Lieutenant blushed but nodded and smiled at her.

Roach: Oh is it now, well then it seems you guys are mission ready, what do you think Lieutenant?

He asked Naruto as he rolled his eyes.

Naruto: Stop calling me that and yes there are mission ready, so go enjoy yourselves today, you all deserve it.

He told them as they nodded and left, Leaving Naruto and his old team and mother there.

Ghost: I see someone as fit in the Lieutenant roll perfectly.

He said as Naruto chuckled.

Naruto: Of course I did, I've been trained by Roach and hang around you guys a lot so I took up a few things.

Roach: Well you definitely never pick up on tips to get with the ladies, when are you going to ask that Sargent of yours out man?

He asked him as his smiled dropped.

Naruto: She came up to me today and said mom told her.

He said glaring at his mother who looked the other way and started whistling.

Gaz: so what happened?

Naruto: She said it was going to be weird for her as I am 13 and she is 22, so we are waiting until I'm 16 to start dating.

He told them with a small smile as they nodded.

Price: So are you going to be okay kiddo?

He asked as he know that had to atleast break his heart a little bit.

Naruto: Yeah I'm,

He said and walked away.

..........................................................................................

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon Actual, we have a man down, I repeat, Demon 5 is down.

He said over the radio making everyone's eyes widen.

Sheila(over radio): Roger 1, how is everyone else?

She asked.

Naruto(over radio): We are running black on ammo, have a couple bruises and exhausted, if we don't get any help we might die her-

He didn't get to finish as there was an explosion, cutting the connection between them.

Sheila(over radio): Naruto, Naruto!!, come in! Can you here me! Dammit Price!, how far are you!

She yelled into her inter-comm, she was truly worried about her baby now, their radio's are not responding to any calls and they lost the view of the battlefield from their helmet cams.

15 Hours Earlier:

The light in the room was what made Naruto wake up, as it keeps shining in his face. Getting up, he served the room to see his mother was still asleep. Getting up, he went into the bathroom and did his morning routine, coming out in a dark Blue T-shirt with army camo pants.

He went to his desk in the room as he took up the medical ninjutsu scroll that Tsunade gave and continued reading. A few minutes later, he had finished reading and was going to close the scroll but saw some writing at end of the paper.