Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training

NARUTO'S P.O.V: THE NEXT DAY

It was the next day, as I had slept the whole day yesterday, I was in the mess hall with Kaa-chan and pops and his team as we were eating breakfast and talking, well them doing the talking, I was reading a book about weapons and they looked different from the ones I see ninjas in my village carry.

I closed the book as I was finished and listened in on the conversation between Kaa-chan and the team.

Sheila: So, you guys have a break for a couple weeks as there is no more missions as of right now for the team, so you guys can do whatever you want to do.

She stated making some of them cheered and left, I say pops getting up and leaving and I got off Kaa-chan lap and kissed her cheek saying I wanted to talk with pops and went after him as I caught up with him.

Naruto: Pops wait up.

I said making him stop and turn around.

Price: What is it Naruto?

He asked as we walk together.

Naruto: Well I wanted to asked if you could help me with weapons.

I stated a little nervous and held my head down.

Price: Is that so, well what about Roach, why didn't you ask him?

Naruto: Well we have a day off today and I just read a book about weapons and it said if I wanted to be like one of you guys I have to be trained in using weapons.

Price: Well follow me, I am going to show you the in and outs of the gun.

He stated and lead me to the armory of the base as I walked in and looked around, I saw a lot of weapons in it ranging from hand guns, shotguns, assault rifles to sniper rifles.

Price: Okay so the importance of having a weapon is to help kill or wound your emeny so you can protect yourself, get the mission done or eliminate targets. Now since you said you ready the weapons book and know alot about them, I am going to let you choose the weapon you want to use.

He explained and stated to me as I looked around and went to the sniper sections and picked out a MK- 14 EPR with a tactical 4x scope on it and has a desert design pattern on it.

It was kind a light for the way it looked but I had a little bit of trouble carrying it.

Price: Oh, so it looks like you are in sniping, you are lucky I have experience in that field as well,do you know what you have in your hands there?

He said and asked me as I nodded and explained what it was as I can see the surprise look on his face when I told him. He then lead me out the room to the firing range outside where the long distance targets were. Once there he told me to lay on my belly and put the stock of the gun to rest on my shoulder while rest my cheek on the top of it.

Price: Okay Naruto now I am going to call out a target and I want you to hit them, with that scope on it should be easy as most targets out here are within the range of the scope.

He said and bring up his binoculars up to his eyes and looks at them.

Price: Okay Naruto, I want you to hit the first target on the right at 200 yards, now hold your breath and when exhaling fire.