Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Kushina: It's true, should an incident like that happen in his room, seals that are perfectly place with activate and cut the connection between him and her.

Sheila: Like a fail safe if he couldn't calm down or resist her temptation?

She asked.

Kushina: Yes its like that, sochi, I'm-

Naruto: No need for apologies, let's just go and get this meeting over with.

He said, walking out of her embrace and up the stairs, it made her sigh as she followed him as well as Sheila, Santos, Tsunade and the twins.

Reaching the room, he opened it and walked in as he served the room, nothing different about it other than it didn't have piles of used, bloody bandages in it, the bed was simple made for one person to sleep in, there was also a small table and chair in the room as well as a Chester drawer in there, also a bathroom in the room.

It was pretty bare but that was what he called his room for 3 years, he had grown fond of it andnit was his save haven away from the world. Looking around, he spotted the seals that was placed there.

Naruto: Still the way it used to be, glad it didn't change.

He said, looking at Kushina, who nodded.

Kushina: I thought you would have wanted some decorations or something, but I didn't know much of what you like so I just repainted it back white.

She told him and he nodded.

Sheila: Well let get this meeting over with.

......................................................................................

The meeting venue had changed to the council room with everyone being their, since the general wanted to involve them since it was their land his troops are staying on.

The two teams were also in the room as well, all at a attention at the sight of their General.

Warshower: At ease.

He told them and they nodded and relaxed as they went at ease.

Warshower: Now, I am very glad that you guys called, they are developments going on this end, some that you will like and others more than the rest.

He said, looking at Naruto at the last part.

Naruto: If you are talking about my birthday, then what is it?

He asked with a shit eating grin, that made the man laughed at.

General: It's chocolates.

Naruto: Make sure there are heart shapes and you got a deal.

He said making the whole room be filled with laughter from the two teams, Sheila and the General.

Warshower: Consider it done, now that, that's aside, I have good new and I have great news.

He told them and all their eyebrows raised in confusion.

Naruto: I think gramps gone senile mom.

He told his adoptive mother, who was trying her best not to roll around laughing as she saw the depressing look on her father's face.

Sheila: I think so as well son, dad, maybe it's time to give up the rank.

She told him and he just got depressed more.