Karma

Ava excitedly knocks on the door as she yells out, "Mama gabby I have preschool today! Time to wake up you guys." Gabriela quickly raises her body up as she looks around the room and looks at the clock on the nightstand next to her bed. "Oh man I must've overslept. Wake up baby we have to get her to school within five minutes." I jump up and quickly run to the shower and wash up. After we throw on our clothes and get our belongings together we all head out and drop Ava off at school. "You want me to drop you off at campus or you wanna chill today?" Gabriela says as she looks over at me. I kiss her cheek as I smile. "I actually need to head to school baby. I've been gone enough days already and i'm pretty sure I am behind but I can see you afterwards if you're not busy." She kisses my forehead and says "I have to stop by my office and make sure everything is running smoothly but you can text or call me when you finish your classes for the day." Once we pull up to my campus we sit in the car for a while and exchange light conversations before saying our goodbyes. I reach back behind me and grab my backpack from the backseat and exit the car. Nervously I make my way inside and Gabriela drives away honking. "Welcome back to Hell." I mumble to myself as I walk down the hallway. Making my way in Mrs. Reign's class I sigh as I head to my seat holding my head down. Mrs. Reign looks at me with a smile as she says "I see you decided to finally come back to school. How was your trip?" I lean back in my seat without acknowledging her. As we proceed with class I can't help but feel different emotions swarm around me. The bell quickly rings as she dismisses the class. Mrs. Reign walks up to me as she looks at me with a grin. "So how have you been lately pretty girl?" she says as she runs her fingers over my shoulder. I quickly back up as I take a deep breath. "I have been pretty good actually. I actually moved on and I can honestly say that I am so much happier with her..." I pause as I tug my hair behind my ear. She sighs as she looks at me confused. "Wait did I hear what I think I heard? What you mean you moved on Savanna? You told me you were leaving to go focus on yourself. How the hell did you find time to move the hell on?" Furiously she takes a deep sigh and shakes her head. I don't even know what to say. Why is she not happy for me? I thought she wanted the best for me right? "Mrs. Reign I don't know what we had going on but I know that I wasn't happy. You quickly took me under your wing and don't get me wrong everything felt good but that wasn't love. That was lust. You should be able to be happy that I found happiness if you really loved me. You should be happy that I am doing something good for myself. Im sorry if I hurt you but I know you'll find your happiness as well." She looks at me before laughing. Confused I stare at her and fold my arms. "What you mean find my happiness? You were my happiness Savanna. That shit wasn't lust baby that was love and trust me nobody is gonna love you the way I can best believe that." she says as she reaches out and grabs my hand. This is ridiculous. I let her hand go and start walking towards the door before she grabs me by my arm. I turn towards her as I look up at her. "Seriously all jokes aside Mrs. Reign stop. We can't do this anymore. You got what you wanted from me and that's that. Now if you would excuse me I have to go." She smirks as she leans towards me and tries to kiss me before I back away. Did she not hear what I just said? What is her problem? "Whats her name Savanna? Where did you meet her? She's not me so how could she possibly be making you happy? Let me guess you already opened your legs for her too huh? You sure didn't hesitate to do it for me. Now that's what I call a slut move." she says while laughing. A slut move? Did she just really fucking disrespect me like that? "You know what? Im not doing this with you. I wasn't saying anything about you when you moved on to little Mrs. Arielle. Grow up! You're so pathetic!" I say frustratedly as I walk out of the room. Mrs. Reign quickly runs behind me. "Wait babe I didn't mean that. You know how I can be baby. I say crazy things when i'm upset. I don't care about Elle I just care about you." I stop abruptly as I look at her. "You don't even care about me for real. You know what you said to me before I left? You told me that you loved me. You love me? How could you possibly love me? After I gave you what you wanted you humiliated and embarrassed me. You even allowed me to be in the same room with her. You don't remember the day I walked in class and she was sitting in MY DAMN SEAT?! You know what you did? You didn't say a word to me. Instead you treated me like you didn't even know me and told me to go sit in the back of the damn classroom Summer. So don't ever try to tell me that nobody can't love me better than you can. Gabriela treats me like I am the only girl that matters to her. If you can't accept that I am happy then fuck you. I tried to still be here for you but I can't make you grow up. Arielle is perfect for you. That's who you love. I saw the messages between y'all. Did you forget that you told her that you wanted to marry her? Marriage Summer. So yeah enjoy that." She looks at me speechless and leans up against the wall. "Im sorry Savanna." I laugh at her as I walk away. "Honestly you can go to Hell." Karma's a bitch isn't she?