Nice To Meet You <3

"Are you lost, pretty girl?" the dark-skinned, curly haired, honey brown eyed professor said as she stared me down as if she was trying to stare into my soul and find out all of my dark secrets, desires and fears. I was sure that I had knew my way around this campus by now considering that i've been attending this school, Jamestown University, going on a good few months now. I, Savanna, am a freshman here in college who is majoring in Psychology. I gulped sharply as I nodded my head and looked around. "No ma'am in fact I um know my way around here pretty well. Just having a bit of confusion going on this morning that's all." She looks at me as if she can tell I'm clearly lying but she doesn't say much of anything. "Well I suggest you stop playing games in my halls and get to class Mrs..." she pauses as she waits for me to say my name giving me this stern look. Nervously I say "Oh Im Savanna, but my friends call me Savy" as I let out a light smile and reach my hand out towards her for a proper greeting. She looks at my hand as if its an unfamiliar object and politely says "I dont do handshakes but nice to meet you Mrs. Savy, I am Mrs. Reign. I teach Psychology 101 which is the introduction class. What is your major if you don't mind me asking?" Her pretty golden brown eyes sends shivers up and down my spine as I look up at her in awe, how can someone be so chocolate yet so stunning? Never seen anything like this before. We walk side by side as we exchange light conversations as we come upon the entrance of Mrs. Reign's classroom. "Well here I am dear. Anything that I can help you with?" Throwing my backpack over my shoulder I shake my head no and peek into the room but I can only get a glimpse of a desk in the corner, a long chalkboard on the wall, stained walls as if she was redecorating, and a dark black curtain draped over the curtain rod. "Wait, you said you teach Psychology 101 correct?" I asked curiously as I take my folded up schedule out of my backpack and scan through it hoping to find her on my list. "Yes, thats correct baby" she says as she smiles and walks into the classroom. I then follow behind her excitedly and look around her classroom as I stand in the front of the room. Mrs. Reign walks over to her desk and starts to reorganize her papers around and looks at me as if she's demanding me to take a seat somewhere. "We will begin when everyone else arrives until then please stay seated and don't make a sound. I love the peace and quiet." She says boldy as I hear the southern accent in her voice. I lean down in my seat and tap my fingers on the desk as I look around and wait. Students start to flow into the classroom but nobody seems to notice me, after all I am the new girl. Mrs. Reign comes around the front of the desk and leans against it with her legs crossed. She's wearing this skirt that comes just up a little right above her smooth legs, a white button down top, this dark red lipstick that compliments her skin pretty well and these red heels that look like she could get away with anything, and I would be willing to help her out if I have to. I stare at her as I tap my pencil against my lips and let my thoughts flow. Hmm.. maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I got to know her a little more, right? After all, she is my professor.