The Morning After..

As I feel Mrs. Reign's warm skin against my fingers I raise up out of my sleep and I lay there for a while smiling from the flashbacks that flow through my mind as I look at the silky black sheets pressed against her soft brown skin. Wow, I can't believe we really did that. Mrs. Reign softly groans as she smiles and opens her eyes kinda startled by me laying next to her. "Good morning sweetheart" she says softly as she places her hand on my cheek. "Good morning Mrs. Reign" I reply back with a smile. We then both lay in bed for a while before we decide to get up. "So what exactly happened last night? Everything felt like a dream to me.." I say as I head in the bathroom as she hands me a toothbrush and a washcloth. She looks at me as she blushes with her hand over her mouth. "It started off with us just vibing and talking and then I went to take my bubble bath and came back to you. We laid down for a while and then I don't know what happened I just got carried away. Before I could stop myself I felt my fingers slip inside of you but it's not like your body wasn't calling for me already." she says passionately as she kisses me. Shocked and stunned I look at her while brushing my teeth. She then brushes her teeth as she lays her head on my shoulders. "Okay so what else happened? Im so curious because there's no way I woke up feeling like Im floating without a good reason." I say loudly as I stare at her in the mirror. She smiles as she proceeds to go into detail about our fascinating night. "Alright alright patience. After I finally got your body warm and comfortable, you fell into my arms as we kissed. You are a pretty great kisser might I add. We laid there naked while your skin melted into mine and I laid you down and I took my time with you and your body. I started from your soft lips and I made my way to your neck where I gently kissed you. Your body reacted to that part well too. Then I ran my fingers up and down your smooth thighs as I positioned myself perfectly in between your legs. You let out these soft light moans as you closed your eyes and let me have complete control of your body." She paused for a moment as she picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter. "What are you doing? You didn't finish the story. I need to know everything that happened Mrs. Reign" I say as I wrap my arms around her neck as she stands in between my legs. She then kisses my shoulders, my cheek and my lips and say "How about I show you what happened next?" I lightly bite my bottom lip as she lifts my legs up and drops down on her knees. Speechlessly I tilt her head up as I stare into her honey brown eyes while she slides two fingers across my moist clit. "Hm I see you're already wet for me darling." she says as she replaces her fingers with her tongue. I lean my head back and rest it against the mirror as I grip onto her back. She then slowly slides her fingers inside of me as I feel my juices already flowing down her warm soft fingers. I moan softly as I look down at her but she's too focused to look back at me. "Just relax baby I got you. You're in good hands. You wanted to know what happened remember?" she then slowly slides her fingers in and out of me as I feel myself getting wetter and wetter from her touch and her mouth. If this is what amazing sex feels like I want this shit everyday. As I feel myself about to cum I try to squeeze my legs together but Mrs. Reign forces them apart as she continues to devour me. She grips her finger nails into my skin and holds me in place as my pussy throbs against her tongue. All I can do is savor the moment because I never want it to end. "God Mrs. Reign... Fuck..." I moan loudly as I try to hold onto her but anxiously losing control of my body. She then picks me up and holds me on her shoulders as she carries me to the bed and lays me down. "We're just getting started Mrs. Savy. Enjoy the ride" she says as she dives right back in between my legs not even giving me a second to breathe. She slides her tongue deep inside of me as I melt down her face and her neck. I feel my body temperature rising as I let my body sink under her touch. She finally lightly lets me go but suddenly stands up and hovers over me as I sink into the silk sheets. "You really know how to impress a girl Mrs. Reign" I say exhaustingly as I try to raise myself up feeling completely drained. It feels like fireworks going off around the room. I look around as she throws on her silk robe and heads out of the room. She heads into the kitchen and suddenly I catch a whiff of pancakes, eggs, bacon and grits cooking. "She's making me breakfast!" I say excitedly as I jump out of the bed and wrapped myself up in her black silk sheets and run to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? Because I know I am" I look at her with lust filled eyes and say "Yes, starving actually." Usually Im the one in control but it doesn't feel too bad being the one who is catered to. She walks over and kisses me leaving her caramel scented lip gloss on my lips. We then grab our food and head over to the dining room table where we sit side by side and eat. I could get really used to this lifestyle. I look at her as my heart skips a beat. "I have a question for you though. After all of this, what are we? Official? Unofficial?" She pauses for a second as she takes a sip of her orange juice. "Just know you're mine now Mrs. Savanna Reign" she says as she kisses me leaving my heart racing, my palms sweaty and my knees buckled. I guess I'm officially Mrs. Savanna Reign.