XII

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Sunghoon's P.O.V

Currently we were questioning Yoona on the humongous scar she had on her hand. Konon and Yeji had half carried half dragged her here, as she didn't want to. She was trying to make us less worried but it wasn't that convincing.

Jay: Yoona, you know you can tell us, right?

Yoona nodded.

Ni-ki: Noona, please just tell the truth.

Ni-ki said in a worried and frustrated tone. Yoona sighed.

Yoona: I'm fine, I really am, I already said that I had burned myself before-Konon, there was no reason to come to the guys dorms when they were revising.

Yoona said glaring an Konon.

Konon: I'm sorry, but I was worried.

She muttered. Yoona then stood up.

Yoona: I-I need some air..

She then left the dorm. We all looked at eachother.

Yeji put her head on Jake's shoulder. Jake stiffened due to surprise but then relaxed again.

Yeji: Do you know what actually happened?

She asked Jake, he shook his head.

Why was Yoona acting this way? It was worrying us all and me alot..

Jay: I saw the scar a few weeks ago when you all went to meet your parents, she was very quick to hide and very hesitant to answer.

Heeseung: Have you seen that she hates going anywhere near Samcheongdong?

Heeseung hyung said. That made me remember something.

Sunghoon: I had suggested that we go to the skating rink in Samcheongdong but when I did I saw fear in her eyes and then it was gone.

Sunoo: Do you think, we should go and get her or...

Sunoo asked worriedly.

Jungwon: I think she needs time, hyung..

Jungwon said sighing. I stood up.

Sunghoon: I'll go get her, then we can have a midnight revision session.

I said and they nodded. I took my jacket and another pair of mine as I realized she went out in her crop top.

After walking for a while, I saw her walking front and back in the park, down the street. She had her hands wrapped around herself fue to the cold. She seemed to be in deep thought and was muttering something.

Yoona: How can I tell them this...it's not like it'll help..I already told them...but he was the one who said...

Her muttering was very incoherent, so didn't understand a thing. I rushed towards her and hugged her. She at first looked shocked with wide eyes but then relaxed and hugged me back.

Sunghoon: Feel better?

I asked the top of her head and she nodded. I couldn't see her face, due to it covered by my jacket. She looked like an adorable-Sunghoon, the hell, stop!

I then released her and she looked up at me. She was blushing, alot.

Yoona: Th-thanks..

She said shivering. I put my jacket around her and she put her hands into it.

I smiled.

Sunghoon: Do I smell nice?

She blushed but then sniffed the jacket. Then she nodded.