VIII

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Sunghoon's P.O.V

Heeseung: What was it that you three were talking about?

Heeseung hyung asked after Sunoo put Yoona down on a chair sat beside Ni-ki.

Jay: We asked if Sunghoon liked Y/n.

My cheeks grew slightly warm.

Jungwon: Do you, hyung?

Jungwon asked from beside me.

Sunghoon: No, ofcourse not!

I said being annoyed. Why did they keep thinking I like Yoona?

Sunoo: C'mon hyung, are you sure?

Jake: You did literally glare at Sunoo when he was carrying Yoona and was constantly staring at her when you were practicing.

Jake said matter-of-factly.

Sunghoon: Yeah, I am, I'm supposed to look at her during the performance, she's my partner.

Ni-ki: You two haven't glared at one another every second.

I saw Yeji slap Yoona's shoulder. I sighed.

Sunghoon: We don't have to glare at one another continuously to not like one another.

Jay: What do you mean by not like?

Jay asked slightly teasing.

Sunghoon: I mean like being friends, like you all are with her.

I said trying to explain what I meant. All their looks told me that they didn't believe me.

I saw Konon say something and Yoona hiss at her.

Yoona's P.O.V

After ordering, Sunoo had put me down on a chair with the girls, then he went with the guys to sit at the table next to ours as their was no table fit for 10.

Yeji: Y/n, I had a thought.

Yeji said suddenly.

Yoona: Knowing you, it's not good.

I said draining my glass of water. Yeji slapped me on the shoulder. I saw Sunghoon sigh and start talking then Jay had a teasing expression on his face while saying something.

Konon: I did aswell.

I turned towards her.

Yoona: What made you actually think for the first time in your life?

I asked in a surprised tone. She gave me a look. Then my two beasties glanced at one another and Konon opened her mouth.

Konon: Do you like Sunghoon?

I head snapped back to her. Something gave a humongous roll in my stomach.

Yoona: What the fu-

Then Yeji covered by mouth and prevented me from swearing.

Yeji: Heeseung and Jay are still here, so don't swear.

She then took her hand of my mouth. I glanced at them and it looked like Sunghoon was annoyed.

Konon: You didn't glare at Sunghoon the whole time we were there.

Konon said, as though she had pointed out a fact. Sunghoon was staring at the others and they looked at him like they didn't believe a word he had said until now.

Yoona: Well, I don't have to glare at him to hate him.

I hissed at her.

Yeji: And you keep looking at him.