VII

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

Sunghoon's P.O.V

I sat down on the bench in between Jake and Jay and drank water.

Yoona: My feet are killing me.

Yoona said to Konon and Yeji before opening a water bottle and drinking from it.

Then I saw that both Jay and Jake were staring at me.

I gave them a ' what? ' look. Then they both gave me a look.

Sunghoon: What are you two on about?

I said in a confused voice as I put the water bottle to my lips.

Jake: You like Yoona, don't you?

I chocked on my water and started coughing. Jay thumped me on my back until I stopped.

Sunghoon: The f*ck? How could I like someone like her? Plus, we hate one another.

Jay tilted his head, came closer and gave me a scrutining look. I leaned back and my head touched Jake's shoulder.

Heeseung: What are you three doing?

Heeseung hyung asked us, looking at us strangely.

Jay: We'll tell you later, hyung, back at home, okay?

He nodded and then back hugged Eunsoo and kissed her cheek.

I gave them a disgusted look.

Sunoo: They're a couple, hyung, it's normal for them.

Sunoo said leaning against the lockers beside us.

Jungwon: Honestly, I'm surprised that Jay hyung of all people, hasn't started dating yet.

Jungwon said leaning beside Sunoo. Then Ni-ki leaned back beside Jungwon.

He was looking at Heeseung hyung and Eunsoo with a disgusted look and then turned to us.

Ni-ki: Yeah, he's called "the single guy with ultimate boyfriend material" at school.

He said using air quotes.

Jay: Keep your mouth shut, evil child.

Jay said sternly putting his finger infront of him.

Ni-ki: Yes, parental figure

He said giving a salute.

Yeji: Guys, let's go out to eat, I'm getting hungry.

Yeji said as Yoona had her chin on her shoulder and was back hugging her.

Konon: But we ate out on Wednesday

Heeseung: We can skip Sunday's outing...care to join Soosoo?

He said turning to Eunsoo, she shook her head.

Eunsoo: I gotta go, it's family dinner and I promised I'd be back before dinner.

Then Heeseung hyung went to see her off and came back.

Yoona: Speaking of dinner, what time is it? I haven't brought a watch and my phone is in my bag.

Yoona said suddenly, lifting her head from Yeji's shoulder. Wait, what was the time actually, I had lost track of it.

Konon: It's a little past 8 pm, why?

Yoona: We came here at 4 pm...

She said turning to me and locking eyes with me. That means, we had been practicing for four hours straight, I took a break in between but Yoona hadn't.

Yoona sat down on the bench, looking exhausted.

Jay: Wait, we came at 6 pm, two hours after because Ni-ki had practice, then Hoon took a break in between, did Nana take a break..no?

Yoona shook her head when Jay asked her the question.

Jay: No wonder you're tired.

Sunoo: Need a piggy back ride? We do need to walk to the restaurant nearby.

Yoona nodded and got on Sunoo's back.

Then Sunoo started spinning around until Yoona was laughing hard.

I saw Yeji pouting and glancing at me, since I usually never gave her piggy back rides.

Jake: What? You jealous that she gets a piggy back ride? Do you want one?

Jake said walking over to Yeji. Yeji jumped when he spoke. The he picked up on his back and started chasing Yoona and Sunoo in the small but long area.

Yeji: Yah, Jake! PUT ME DOWN! SH*T!

Heeseung: Language!

Hyung said sternly.

Yeji: Who the hell cares!

Yeji yelled as Jake laughed and continued chasing Yoona and Sunoo.

Sunoo: You will never catch us!

Sunoo yelled as Y/n chuckled. As I watched Sunoo and Y/n laugh together, I felt something in my stomach and in my chest. It was like a monster was roaring in my chest. And I got the feeling of wanting to move Sunoo away.

After Yeji had been let down, she gave Jake a light kiss on his cheek and he blushed full on red. He came to us and sat down, but he looked like he was in a daze.

Jay: Now he's lovestruck

Jay said as he face-palmed.

Sunghoon: This is why I said I never wanted to introduce anyone to Yeji

I said in an annoyed tone. Jake's head snapped back to me and he gave me a look.

Sunghoon: What? My sister is a goddamn simp, what else can I say?

I said shrugging.

Yoona: Guys, let's go, I'm starving!

Yoona yelled at us from Sunoo's back. Then he ran forwards to the exit door.

Suki: How was it? So enjoy the story and don't be a silent reader.