I Keep my Jelousy Close (suggestive)

Start from the beginning

In this you're on the set of Save Rock and Roll and the boys are filming and you get jealous of the way the actors are interacting with Patrick.

It has some cheeky content!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~

You walked back to the dressing room, you couldn't even look at him. Even the thought of the way he looked at the actors angered you. You'd seen that look in his eyes before when he looked at you and you knew what it meant. He liked them. He must do. The way he looked at them... it disgusted you. You'd always known there'd be some stuff like this, baring in mind how attractive he was and famous, you knew he'd have a lot of opportunity to see other people. But them liking him and him liking them was two very different things.

"Hey? Hey! Y/n?" Said Patrick in thr distance behind the closed door of the dressing room. You were crying, you hadn't noticed. Quickly you wiped your eyes and tried to steady your voice and breathing.

"Go away," you said, less authoratively than you'd hoped. Your voice was ragged and it was clear you were upset.

"No I... y/n please? Can I come in?" He asked softly, he was right outside the door, leaning on it with a look of sadness on his face. He knew that these were rather edgy scenes and he wasn't that keen on having his wife see them; there were a lot of attractive woman (mainly cast by Pete) dancing and acting erotically towards them. Maybe it was Pete's thing but it certainly wasn't Patrick's, especially not when his wife was being put through the emotional torment of watching.

"I don't want to see you," you mumbled, looking at your face in the lit mirror, trying to hide your red puffy eyes.

"Please cutie?" Said Patrick, sadness leaking through his words. "I just want to talk to you."

"Why? I saw the way you looked at them. You enjoyed it... all of it!" You sobbed, beginning to cry again, you gave up trying to hide it.

"I didn't... baby i- please just let me in," Patrick begged, leaning his head against the door, looking down. "I want to explain to you in person."

He just wanted to come in ans secretly you agreed; it would be easier to talk about face to face rather than yelling through the door, besides you were sure the others could hear you where they were filming. This was a much more private chat you wanted to have with Patrick without any overhearing. Gingerly you opened the door, keeping your head down, you still didn't want to look at him. He came into the room, cautious to give you some space so he didn't overwhelm you.

After a few seconds of silence he said, "baby what... what you saw... it was just acting. You know it was-"

"Just acting?" You spluttered back, your voice raising in volume again. "That's how you look at me... is all that acting too?"

Patrick looked taken aback ans eventually said, "I don't look at you like that. I'm playing a part, I-I'm being strapped to a chair and tortured by some women... I don't recall thr last time we did that." His face broke into a small smile.

You glared back, this wasn't the time to joke around.
"Then explain when you filmed 'where did the Party go?'. W-with the nurse. When she... when she got on top of you... you liked it. Patrick just t-tell me." You began to cry again.

He reached out an arm but rapidly retracted it, thinking that you probably didn't want to be touched right now. "Y/n... you know that isn't true. I agree, having women like... like that, to act with will always cause some kind of conflict. That's the point, the viewer is supposed to see these women as 'Vixens', thats what they are! But no amount of busty nurses or leather cat-suited women is gonna make me put them higher than you. I don't even know these people, you know I love a good personality... you're just lucky you have the looks to go with it," he said, trying to catch your eye. You made a point to avoid it but it was hard too.