Even before when my mother was still present in my life; she felt like she wasn't there. She always shut me out of the world, even when she brought me here. It wasn't always about me, it was always about her. So, whenever I do things mistakenly, she's brought up every single time.

"You're not your mother." Kuya Zico comforts me everytime and it doesn't even matter, it isn't needed.. I don't care...

Then, there was you. The only one who has made me breathe easily. The only one who made me realize that I don't need anyone else. . . but you.

****
Celeste

"My heart beats for you, Celeste." She held my hand that was on the placement of her heart. "I breathe for you." A sudden swarm of what felt like butterflies lingered in my stomach. Hiccup.

"You're the only reason why I still exist." She looked desperate; her eyes glimmered at the sight of me, she didn't look like she want to cry anymore. She looked like she just saw a light of hope.. and that, that hope was.. me.

I looked at her for a moment and hugged her for comfort. I pat her back as we hugged.

"You may breathe for me, Archer, but.." I whisper. "..You take my breath away." I chuckle as it sounded silly for me. "I'm lucky to have you as my best friend, Archer. You're always there for me and we're always there for each other. So, please. . . Don't hide anything from me. Just know that you can trust me with all your heart and mind. Okay?"

She hugged me back and snuggled her face on my shoulder.

"Even though you totally don't get me sometimes.. I'm just glad you stayed all throughout of it." She mumbled beside my ear.

I pull back and looked at her face, "Let's go back inside, if you want. But, if you think it's time for us to leave, let's still bid goodbye to them."

"Okay," She said as we both got up from the porch.

We bid goodbye to Kuya Zico and also to Catherine and Zayn.

"You're already going?" Zayn asked and glared at Archer, who is currently right beside me.

"Yes, see you tomorrow, Zayn!" I waved goodbye.

"See you. . But, can I take you home tomorrow? I'm just asking you in advance." He says.

I looked at Archer, who's currently looking at the ground.

"Well, me and Archer are going to shop for stuff tomorrow.. For the vacation!" I said and she looked surprised.

"We're going to?" She whispered to me and I nodded at her.

"I just want to spend more time with you, I need to catch up with you, you know that right? " I whisper to her. "So, yeah, got to go now!" I giggled and pulled her outside.

"Pfft, what was that? Don't you want to spend time with him more than me?" She arched a brow at me with a smile. We both walked down the path to the garage.

"He's just a crush, Archer." I said as I felt her become bitter again. I really don't understand why she keeps getting jealous of people who are far less than her. "And you're my best friend, you mean a lot more than him."

"I'll go get the bike," She cleared her throat and I waited.

She drove me home safely and we parted ways.

When I arrived home it was already almost supper. I didn't know I had spent so much time at the Cooper's. Gladly, Chase isn't home yet and I ate dinner alone again.

To think about it, I haven't told him about this weekend vacation with the Andersons and Coopers.

I waited for him to come home; to tell him about the vacation I was invited to... and maybe ask for permissionㅡ even though I'm already almost an adult.

He arrived home late. He had messy hair and his tie was loosen. He noticed me in the living room and went closer to sit down beside me.

"Why are you up late?" He asked as he turned the television on. I looked at him and he really did look tired.

"I was waiting for you." I spoke quietly as the darkness of the room illuminated silence whereas the TV light shined thorough.

"Why? This is unlike you. . . Do you need something?" He asked and finally looked at me with his soft gaze. My brother cares about me very much; he'd probably won't even let me go on with this plan.

"I do, uh.. Archer invited me to her family's vacation plan this weekend." His eyes widened as I revealed my intention. He fixed his posture and cleared his throat.

"You mean Callie, Camille? Camille, Callie?" He repeated and I nodded. "Oh, well then, let us join them!" He happily said.

"Us?" Is he planning to come along?

"Yeah? Is it not okay? Plus, I'd really use a break from work." He heaved a breath. "Oh, don't worryㅡ I'll be paying my own trip. Not technically only mine, I'll be bringing my assistant."

I widen my eyes to a realization, "Oh? The tall scary broad robot-guy? I think I saw him lurking around your office the other day..."

"Celeste, don't you say bad things about him!" He scolded me like I was a child. "Mr. Wilson is a very awesome guy! He's just very shy sometimes. He's great at work too.." He defended him... Awkward.. Weird?

"You should be defending your sister here instead of Mr. Willy there! He scared the crap out of me for suddenly coming out of your office wearing an ugly sweater!" I talked back to him as he looked flabbergasted.

"How dare you!" He gasped.

"I don't have time for this, I need to sleep." I sighed sleepily.

He touched his temples and sighed with a chuckle. "Okay, Celeste." He smiled. "I'm glad you and Camille are in good terms." He suddenly remarked when I was just about to head upstairs.

"Oh.. I'm glad too." I smiled to myself.

"I really am now... Knowing how you drastically changed for the better after being fine with her." He whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Other than your typical smiles that facades your face..ㅡ You show a beautiful dimpled smile and not just your lips lift.. But, also your eyes. I can see through your eyes, Blossom. They glimmer like emeralds." He explained as he looked at me dearly. "Even anyone, other than me... could wish to see that smile plastered on your face every day and would be glad to see the genuine and true you. You're our Blossom for a reason. You're. . . Celeste Josephine, the baby girl I treasured. And one day, Sephine, you can finally realize the person who loves you as much as your family... even much more than me."

"Thank you, Chase." I chuckle lightly. "I don't know what's gotten into you." I smiled genuinely.

"Something's telling me. . ." He quietly said as he shakes his head like he was proud of something. "That if Camille's the one who keeps brightening your mood and glow with that precious smileㅡ

there's a reason why she does so... and it may not be because she only treasures seeing your smile; but may be because she treasures you.

Goodnight, Blossom."

My heart raced as thoughts came to my head about her. I smile as I may have given myself a realization of how she has always found ways to make me smile.

"Goodnight, Kuya."