13

*****
Chapter 13
Ill?

Kuya Zico saw my sudden frustration to breathe and went closer to Archer.

"I don't think she's feeling well. Why'd you not bring her home?" He whispered to her as I tried to calm down by looking around the interior of the mansion.

"You told me to come over right now. So, I figured to bring her along..." She responded and went closer to me. She held my shoulder. "Are you okay? Do you want to go home now?"

I deepened my breath and turned to look at her. "No, it's okay! I ran on my way here and I guess I wasn't used to the surroundingsㅡ That's why I felt like I was sick when I really wasn't. I want to stay, if it's okay?" I lied, I really don't know what happened to me for a moment that I started to get hiccups. She only smiled at me and nodded.

"Of course, but if you want to go home; you tell me anytime. We're just going to have a family meeting for the vacation plan." She spoke as she lead me to a big living room. Woah.

We both sat next to each other on the couch. The Cooper Brothers started to arrive one by one.

First, it was a boy with soft wavy dark brown hair. He had dark blue eyes. He looked like Zayn but younger and on a darker shade..

"That's Zylo. He's a year younger than us." Archer told me as she saw my curiosity.