𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-

Start from the beginning

You walked in putting the box in your pocket and a bit puzzled to see Amity trying to grab some red tinsel away from Hooty and Luz grabbing her girlfriend around her waist to make sure she doesn't attack the demon. You walked up to Eda and Camilla wondering what the hell was going on. Eda looked at you and shrugged already reading your mind.

You shrugged back in response and then smiled at Raine as they walked up with two cups of hot coco. One of the few things you could have from the human realm. They offered you a cup which you gladly took. You took a sip and let out a satisfied moan as you felt the warm liquid trail down to your stomach. "I will never get over how delicious this stuff is."

Eda who stole a sip from Raine's cup agreed, "You said it kid, it's no apple-blood but this stuff is addicting."

You chuckled nodding your head and grabbed the box from your pocket. Camilla noticed your stare and smiled, "Go for it."

You blushed putting it away quickly and nodded, "I need to go wrap this up if I plan to."

Raine who still had some protests put it aside and smiled at you, placing a hand on your shoulder, "You got this kiddo, the way he looks at you-"

"Which is all the time." Eda added putting on some silly Christmas glasses.

"He'll definitely say yes." Raine finished, then giving their partner a humorous look.

"Darn right he will," Eda said.

Eda gave you a nudge then stole another sip of hot coco from Raine while Camilla sent you off with a supporting thumbs up as you walked away.

You walked up the stairs into your room and placed the box on your bed and the now half empty cup on your night table. You looked around your room smiling at the pictures on the walls. 'I'm gonna miss this place.'

You took the small box in hand and opened it looking inside and let out a breath bouncing your leg nervously. You took long breath and slowly relaxed.

You summoned some wrapping paper and looked perplexed as you had no idea how to use this stuff.

After a short while and many paper cuts later you finally finish.

You grinned at your work, it looked...well...horrible. Your expression faltered, "And...I have no idea what I'm doing."

You heard Eda calling you from downstairs for presents. You jumped almost dropping the horribly wrapped gift. You looked at it and cringed.

...

You walked downstairs and smiled at Hunter who stood under the doorway of the kitchen.

"Hey Goldilocks, did I miss anything?" You asked now leaning against the other side of the frame.

He shook his head, "No we haven't started yet, what were you doing up there?"

You hid the box behind your back and slipped it into your pocket, "Oh nothing, just grabbing some more wrapping paper."

He looked at you with a raised brow and a teasing smile noticing your lack of wrapping paper. "Right."

You smiled up at him and shrugged, "Hey man, these human things are tricky."

He chuckled and agreed, "They are very interesting to say the least."

"Everyone ready?" Raine said loudly grabbing everyone's attention. Everyone gathered around and sat on the couch and floor. Everyone passed around presents, laughing and smiling. This human tradition was not one to forget. Gus then brought the cookies out from the kitchen and they looked as interesting as before but delicious. Guess Willow was right.