Episode 9: Perspectives of a Executioner & Golden Soldier

{3rd POV}

Arch was unconscious while he was lying on the couch, as Beet J Stag was keeping a eye on him while Ikki was inventing something.

Ikki:"okay, now then. Time to use the Morphin Blaster to complete" he brought his transformation gun out which (finally) revealed itself to be called the Morphin Blaster as Ikki opened the lense up.

He aims at the invention as a little laser came out of the hole which he started lasering what he's inventing.

Ikki:(focused)"here weee gooo...."

Beet J Stag:"Ikki!!"

Ikki:"ahh!" He aimed the Morphin Blaster a little off as a little fire appeared which freaked him out.

But then Beet J Stag uses his extinguisher that was installed in his forearms as he sprays the fire out.

Ikki:"phew..... Thank you J..... And what the hell was that for?!"

Beet J Stag:"...Arch is waking up"

Ikki:"!! Lead the way then"

Beet J Stag nods as he walks out of the room which Ikki begin to follow him then looks behind him.

Ikki:"maybe someday" then went back to following Beet J Stag.

[Opening Time]

[Opening Over]

{Still 3rd POV}

Arch started stirring as his eyes open up and sat up which then Beet J Stag & Ikki came in.

Ikki:"Arch-Rin, you're awake"

Arch:"where are we?"

Ikki:"we're back at the apartment"

Arch:"oh"

Ikki:"Arch.... What happened? You were unconscious when we found you"

Arch was silent after Ikki asked him the question.

Beet J Stag:"well?... What is it?"

Ikki:"hey hey, there's no rushing in this"

Arch:"it.... It started when we went out seperate ways as I work while you & Beet J Stag went to have your day off"

[Flashback begin]

{Changed to Arch's POV}

I was ready for work as I started to head out to work while Ikki & Beet J Stag were about to begin their day off.

Ikki:"alright, Arch-Rin. Hope you have good luck at work while me and Beet J Stag have our day off"

Me:"hmph, whatever"

Then I went to go work while the two went to Do.... Whatever they're doing.

*6 hours later*

The day started normal at first as I was greeting customers as normal while serving them, then I was told to give a sandwich & smoothie to a female customer as I went to give her, her meal.