Chapter 7: A Royal Surprise & A "Justified" Argument

{3rd POV}

Metsuboujinrai was on the point of killing Neopolitan but was stopped by a shout.

????:"Arch!!"

Metsuboujinrai stopped what he was about to do and turned to see Ikki & Beet J Stag, but Ikki had a a shocked expression of what's happening.

Ikki:"w-what the hell are you doing?!"

Metsuboujinrai:".... Defeating this scum"

Ikki:"by killing them?!"

Metsuboujinrai didn't say anything but he nodded instead.

Ikki:"but.... But why?!"

Metsuboujinrai:"cause they deserve it" then he got back to what he was doing as he raises his Katana up.

Ikki:"!! Stop!" As he was running while reaching out to stop Metsuboujinrai for what he was about to do.

Metsuboujinrai brought down his Katana but when it came in contact with Neopolitan, her whole body shattered like glass which surprised both of them.

Ikki & Metsuboujinrai:"!! Nani?"

They heard tapping and looked above which they saw Neopolitan alive but looks mad.

She points her weapon at Metsuboujinrai angrily and leaves the scene.

Metsuboujinrai:"....tch" then he detransforms back into Himself.

Arch:"Dammit, she got away"

Ikki didn't say anything as he walked up to Arch and pins him to wall while looking Angry.

Arch:"Ah! *Gets mad* what the fuck?!"

Ikki:(💢)"Arch....what the hell was that?!"

Arch:(angry)"what was what?"

Ikki:(💢)"you know damn well what I'm talking about! Why were you trying to kill a Criminal?!"

Arch:(angry)"because they don't deserve to live! They're just as bad as Union Academy!"

Ikki:(💢)"Jesus Christ! What is with you and trying to destroy Union Academy?!"

Arch:(angry)"they took everything from me!! And they'll pay for what they done!!"

Ikki was shocked at his reasoning and doesn't blame him for it but was still mad for him

Ikki:"....I understand.... But, there's a limitation if you're going out killing criminals"

Beet J Stag:"Ikki, Arch"

Arch & Ikki:"what?!"

Beet J Stag:"don't we have a job interview to go to?"

Ikki:"...oh, that's right" and he lets go of Arch.

Arch:"tch, are we seriously having jobs?"

Ikki:"duh, How else are we gonna pay for food and stuff?"

Arch:".....*sighs* good point"

Ikki:"alright, now lead us the way J!"

Beet J Stag:"Roger!" As he starts walking to the place they're having their job interview which Ikki follows.

Arch follows too but not before looking at the bodies that he killed.

Arch:'.... tch, limitation my ass' then continues to follow them.

[Opening time]