NEW YEARS PART (Not part of story)

Warning: Swearing

Willow hadn't died in this part, so she's back to her blond self. Also, unlike the last part, Dominic and Angel aren't dating Willow, but they will😏

It was December 31st, 2865, at 11:59 p.m. Willow, her guardians, Damion, and her family were waiting by the clock for it to turn midnight. Willow was holding a confetti canon, enchanted so then it cleaned up the confetti after. The clock struck 12, and Willow blasted the confetti canon. "HAPPY NEW YEAR, MOTHER FUCKERS!" Willow exclaimed. Her family was so excited about the new year that they didn't hear Willow. Dominic and Angel laughed as the family started talking about their new year's goals. "Willow!" Talynn, Willow's younger brother, exclaimed. "Yes, Talynn?" Willow asked. "Can you teach me how to beat my friend, Felix, in Astron Battles? He keeps on killing me." Talynn asked. "Why me? I'm not that good." Willow responded, making eye contact with Damion, who was enjoying his time with Luna. Talynn looked at his sister as if she was crazy. "Sister, no way you're saying that. Don't you remember your #1 for the best player in Astron Battles?" Talynn said. Willow suddenly remembered. By the look on her face, Willow remembered, and Talynn saw. "Sure," Willow said. She bent down so that her mouth was right beside Talynn's ear. "But I'm gonna use Felix as an example since he killed you. It's time for a taste of his own medicine." Willow whispered. Talynn's eyes lit up. "Awesome!" he exclaimed and ran away, joining his family in the celebration of the new year. Willow chuckled. "Little kids...They grow up too fast..." Willow muttered. Suddenly, arms grabbed her waist. "Well, let's enjoy the party, hm?" Willow heard a voice behind her. She knew it was Dominic. "Well, why shouldn't we?" Willow flirted(Author: My flirting skills are in the trash😭), spinning around so then she was facing Dominic. He smiled a rare smile. "Well, now Dominic, care to share?" a light voice asked. It was Angel, who was smirking. "Shut up, Angel, let me shoot my shot." Dominic shot back. In a flash, Dominic's lips were on Willow's. He pulled away, leaving Willow in a blushing mess. "You took your shot, now it's mine," Angel said. He pulled Willow out of Dominic's cold but soft grasp and pulled him into his warm embrace. Angel's soft lips were on Willow's, where Dominic's phantom of a kiss lingered. It was quickly replaced by Angel's. "Guys, I swear, I will kill both of you," Willow said, leaning back in Angel's arms, but her head quickly met Dominic's chest. "Well, honey, we would like to see you try~" Dominic said. "Shut up," she said, bringing up the back of her fist to Dominic's chest, only to know that Dominic had a tight grip on her wrist now. "Nice try, honey~" Dominic whispered into her ear. Willow hated being like this. She despised everything about flirting, but she figured out that Dominic and Angel were worth it. Both of their mouths were beside Willow's ears, and they both whispered, with their hot breath hitting Willow's ear, "Will you be our girlfriend?" Willow squeaked at this, which either meant a 'yes' or a 'help me.' Angel and Dominic took this as a 'yes' and pulled back, smiles on their faces. "Well then honey, today's the start of a new year, but also, a new relationship," Dominic said. 

-19 years later, on the same day, at the same time-

"And that is how your dads asked me to be their girlfriend, on this same day, at the same time," Willow said. Willow has changed over the years. She was still the blond, white-skinned, blue-eyed girl that everyone knew, but her personality had changed. She was now kind and caring, unlike her teenage self. "Did all of that happen, momma?" the small little girl who Willow was telling the story asked. "Of course, all of that happened, Dono," Willow told her daughter. Donovan had inherited Willow's blue eyes, and long blond hair, but she had Dominic's wings and skin color. She was completely normal, except she didn't look normal. "Momma, speaking of dad, where are they?" a boy asked. "They are off in their realms for a bit, Gabriel," Willow said. Gabriel was Donovan's twin brother, but he considered himself to be older because he was brought into the world 2 minutes before Donavan. Unlike Donovan, Gabriel has Angel's wings and skin color. Gabriel had the same blood-red eyes as Dominic, and the only thing that showed the relation to Willow was his blond hair. The twins were only 7 years old. Suddenly, 2 portals opened up, one of which was gold, and another one was a crimson color. "DADDY!" the twins yelled in unison and ran to each one of the portals. They hopped inside, and Willow stayed in the family room, waiting for her children and husbands. It was past midnight, but Willow didn't mind. It was New Years after all. Dominic came out of the crimson portal, carrying an excited Donovan. Angel came out of the golden portal, holding Gabriel's hand. Each portal shut behind them once they got out and stepped onto the family room floor. "Hey, honey," Dominic said, placing Donovan down and kissing Willow's cheek. Donovan hopped onto Dominic's lap as soon as he sat beside Willow, his hand on her thigh. "Busy in the realm?" Willow asked Dominic. "Pretty much. There are souls crowding around everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE." Dominic sighed. "Oh, how wonderful it was, my love! New people, we meet, every day! How wonderful!" Angel exclaimed, sitting beside Willow, Gabriel climbing onto Willow's lap. He faced Donovan and summoned his power of light. Donovan faced Gabriel and did the same but with her power of darkness. Soon enough, 2 swords made out of light and darkness were in Gabriel and Donovan's hands, and they jumped off their parents' laps and started sword fighting. "Happy New Year, our love." Dominic and Angel said to Willow while kissing her cheeks. 

-Author's Note-

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY RANDOM PEEPS! Well actually, happy New Years Eve. I'm super excited about the start of a new year. I hope you guys have a wonderful New Year with friends and family!

-Random20sGirl