CHRISTMAS PART(Not part of story)

-Author's Note-

Okay, alright. I know it's 2 days after Christmas(well for me it is), but i'm still in the festive spirit so I wanted to give you guys a Christmas themed chapter. And also, TYSM FOR 51 READERS! We actually reached our goal! I'm super happy right now since I never knew we were actually gonna reach the goal of 50 readers. Anyways, thank you to all of you who have been reading since day one of this story. I'm really grateful for all of you reading. Anyways, let the part begin.

————————————————————————————————————

Willow, her guardians, her family and their guardians gathered around the Christmas tree, which was full of presents. 

TW: Willow and her guardians are dating in this part, because I just thought it would go with the part. If you don't like threesomes, please click off of this part.

-Willow-

"This one's for you, Angel~" Willow said in a sing-sing voice. Even Willow was in the Christmas spirit, even though she looked quite scary, since her appearance has not changed since she died and came back to life. "Really, m'lady?" Angel asked. "Yup!" Willow replied. Willow gave a present to Dominic as well, who was eyeing the present suspiciously. Willow also gave a prsent to Luna, Talynn, and her baby brother Belan. They opened the gifts and they all got what they liked. Luna got an Astron Battles $50 giftcard, Angel got a new robe, freshly cleaned and was a dazzling white, with golden jewels attached to it which acted like buttons. Dominic had gotten a mask that looked exactly like Willows, and when he saw it, he immediately put it on. Talynn has gotten a new Moonshine set, and Belan had gotten a new baby blue pacifier. Each person was very happy with what they got, but there was more presents to open.

-Luna-

Luna knew exactly what to get each person in her family. She handed a present to each and every family member there. She got her mom a new tan-your-skin-at-home set, her dad a new mug that lit up when the drink was poured in. Luna had gotten Willow an expensive golden heart locket with Angel and Dominic holding Willow by her waist. Her head leaned on Angel's shoulder while her arms were crossed. They were all smiling in the photo. Luna had gotten Talynn a 15 dollar giftcard for drinks at the new cafe that sold lots of other drinks. Belan had gotten a new blanket that was soft and furry. They all opened their gifts with smiling faces. Willow opened the locket and stared at the picture inside. She immediately closed the locket and put the necklace on. "Thank you, sister." Willow said. Luna's parents were already tempted to try out their presents. Belan has already used the blanket and fell asleep in it while everyone else opened their other gifts. Talynn was already trying to call Damion, Willow's friend, to get to try the giftcard. Luna had also gotten her guardian some new makeup products so then her guardian can try them.

-Talynn-

Talynn honestly didn't know what to get his family. He had 2 sisters and 1 baby brother. He did last minute shopping, and thank goodness it was worth it. Talynn had bought matching Christmas sweaters for Luna and Willow, and the sweater had the words 'I'm not the only GIFTed one in the family' on it. (Author: Get the joke? Anyways, back to the story.) He got his mom a new dress that she had been talking about for a very long time, and Talynn was so sick of her talking about it that he just got the dress now. Talynn's dad had gotten a new pair of dress shoes that went perfectly with the new suit his dad had gotten recently. Belan had gotten another blanket, which was also furry and soft, and Belan slept with it, along with Luna's, when he opened the gift. Yes, all clothes have been washed before being wrapped and given. Talynn didn't know what to get Dominic and Angel, so he chose out something random. He got Dominic a nail file(Dominic: Is this a joke?), and he got Angel some wing polisher(Dominic: Seriously, on my first celebrated Christmas, Angel get's that better stuff? Willow: Drama queen🙄). All of that was Talynn's allowance, so he couldn't get anymore gifts for the rest of the guardians.

-Belan- 

Belan was a baby. He couldn't get any gifts for his siblings since he didn't know them much, and he was very very young, so he didn't know what present even was. 

-Author's Note-

In the end, the sibling's parents had gotten all of the matching ugly sweaters with either a gingerbread man or snowman on it. They even got one for Willow, even though they didn't like her as much as the other 3 kids. Anyways, this was the Christmas part. I know Christmas ended(for me it has, but if it's still going for you, your lucky), but I'm still in the festive mood and I wanted to make a Christmas part! So thank you for reading!

-Random20sGirl