Annie smiled little. "Thank you, Armin." Annie trying hide her face turn red.

Four people went to outside and explore to Attack Titan.

"My first mission make me nervous." I said shake. "Me too." Armin replied.

"You know. I don't want to die... I wanted to know about outside of the walls." Armin replied.

Armin looked at Annie. "How you feel about your first mission?" He asked.

"I just don't care. I need to focus my mission." She replied quick and not look at Armin.

They saw at Dita and Luke are here.

"Oh it Luke and Dita." Armin noticed pure Titan here.

"It titan, I will take titan." Dita replied and jump with use ODM Gear. He slashes Pure Titan's nape and Titan fells. Dita moving to ride horse back.

I noticed Titan behind Luke and Dita. "Titan there! Behind you!" I shouted.

"Huh?" Luke head around to saw Titan running it fast.

Me, Armin, and Mikasa eyes widened in shock "It..." Mikasa muttered quietly. "What is that Titan?" Luke gasped.

"ARMORED TITAN!!!" Mikasa yelled. Luke and Dita eyes widened in fear and stare Titan with armor.

"It Armored Titan!!! We need running!!!" Dita shouted. They running not enough fast and Armored Titan running fast than horse.

Armin still scared. "I will fire with flare!" He pick flare and fire with purple for emergency.

ERWIN POV

Purple flare on sky. Survey Corps saw at purple flare.

Petra running "Commander Erwin! It Titan here!" She shouted. I walked and see purple flare.

I smiled little. "We are going now! Get hurry up!" I said. We running to followed Armin's squad.

ARMIN POV

Armored Titan was very close me. "What should we doing?" I asked them.

"I will fight Armored Titan!" Mikasa replied and almost stand up.

"Hold on! You can't fight Titan with armor! Your blade will break easy!" Annie shouted at her. Mikasa glare at her. "Please listen to me! If you want to find Eren then you need survive!" Annie said loudly.

Mikasa gasped "you're right." Mikasa replied quietly.

I saw Luke and Dita was brave to fight Armored Titan, but he killed two.

"He killed Luke and Dita... he will chase me what should we doing?" Historia replied in eyes widened in fear.

Annie gritted her teeth. "We kept moving forward!" She shouted in no fear.

Me, Mikasa, and Historia listened at her and we kept moving. Armored Titan kept chase me.

ANNIE POV

What should I doing? But they're not my friends... I don't care about Marley, Eldian, and friends. I wanted to go home! I thought.

My horse's leg was wrong way. "Huh?" Horse fell and I fell on grass.

Armin saw "ANNIE!" He still scared of Armored Titan will kill me. "I have to save Annie!" He shouted and jump, he grabbed on hand. Mikasa and Krista are going help me.

I looked at them, they protected me. "You need run away! He will kil-" Armin interrupted me. "I don't care! I wanted to save you!" Armin yelled and still scared to fight Armored Titan.

Armored Titan running stopped and walked to close Armin, Krista, and Mikasa.

Armin and Krista was scared to fight that Titan, Mikasa have no choice to fight. Armored Titan moving with right hand to punching at three.

Yellow lighting behind Armored Titan. He stopped punching. "Huh?" Krista in confused.

I, Armin, Mikasa, and Krista saw Titan with green eyes and body have muscles. Armored Titan looked back with his head back.

"It Titan!" Armin shouted.

It Attack Titan! But I can't transforms now. I thought.

REINER POV

"I've been wait for you." I said with evil smiled. I noticed Attack Titan used his hardening on his hand.

"ARHHHHHHHH" Attack Titan roared it too loud. He running forwards to me.

CONTINUE

ATTACK TITAN VS ARMORED TITAN ROUND 1