7: See You Later, Colossal Titan

EREN POV

3 days left to Graduate.

"I can't wait to join to Military Police!" A soldier said in happily.

I rubbed at my eyes. "Huh? They wanted to join Military Police." Jean heard me and looked at me.

"Eren. You going eat by Titan with no problem." Jean said in little smirk. I saw him smiled and stand up.

"JEAN! Why are you smiling? Do you think I will die by titan?" I shouted with anger. "Damn. Leave me alone!" Jean almost stand up and leave. I grab at his shirt. "Don't ignore me! You bastard." I starting punch at his face.

Jean fell on floor, he got anger and stand up, he punch me. I dodged him and kick at his leg.

He laying and gave up. I grab on his hair. "Oh you got beaten... you weak." I grab him off and leave. Everyone going help Jean.

ARMIN POV

I noticed Eren changed his behavior and saw Mikasa sit alone. "Hey Mikasa." She looked up at me.

"Yea, Armin?" "Mikasa, you notice Eren changed his behavior..." I replied. I saw her face look worry about Eren.

Christa coming to me and Mikasa. We looked at her. "Hey Christa!" We said.

"Hey Mikasa and Armin!" Christa said with smiled.

She not see Eren. "Where is Eren?" She asked. "He beaten Jean and leave." Mikasa said with frowns.

I sighed. "We can going to talk with Eren." I replied, they just nodding quick.

EREN POV

I walked away and looked up at sky.

Damn Jean..! I need break... 3 days left until I graduate and Colossal Titan will be here in same time. I can't save my friends... I'm sorry...  Mia, Thomas, and other. Eren thought with frowns.

"I will revenge on you, Colossal Titan!" I shouted.

"EREN! Where are you?" Someone called me. "Huh?" I looked back to them. "Oh, Armin, Mikasa, and Hi- Christa." I trying not says Christa's real name. "What are you doing?" I asked them.

"We was worrying about you... you leave me alone." Mikasa replied quick. "Worry me? You don't need e worry me. I will be fine." I said.

"Eren, they told me you beaten Jean. What happened to him?" Christa asked me.

"Jean said he think I will die by Titan. What should he think... then I got anger and beat him." I explained.

Armin sighed and stare at my eyes. "We noticed you... you changed your behavior? You obsession to kill all titans... you not said about titans..." he grabbed at my shirt up. "Tell me now! What are you hidden from me, Christa, and Mikasa." Armin yelled with angry little.

I stare at Armin. "Oh you wanted me to tell you? About 5 years ago I already changed my behavior... I still wanted to join Surver Corps for save humanity from outside of the Walls and wipe out titans." I placed hands on Armin's shoulders. "Armin. I read your book about sea... I believe that is true." I explained.

Armin let me off. "I still wanted to see sea." He replied. "Don't worry, we will going to Sea when we kill all titans." I replied with smirk.

Mikasa spotting at me smiling. "Why are you smile?" I looked at her. "Oh it nothing." I replied.

I can't tell them yet. Attack Titan ability to see the future... I knew everything. I can't trust anyone. I thought

I sighed. "I wanted to join Survey Corps... and kill all titans was my goal." I placed hand on my hair and looked down. "People was clueless about history..." I said.

Armin, Mikasa, and Christa was confused. Armin put a hand on my shoulder. "History? What people don't know about?" He asked me.

"...You will... find out when we kill all Titans." I replied and feel shake bit.

He nodding and can't say just stare at me. Mikasa and Christa stare at me.

"Just leave me alone I need break." I shouted. They nodding and leave.

Eren... what he hiding from me, Armin, and Christa. We don't know him changed behavior... I need protect him. Mikasa thought.

GRADUATION DAY

Eren went alone to Top of the walls.

SKIP

I looked down at town.

Town look like peace... I Don-

Yellow lighting on behind me. Everyone see to biggest Titan with heat in fear.

I saw the Colossal Titan and I smiled. "It been while, Colossal Titan." I noticed Colossal Titan's leg was moving.

Don't tell me, he going kick the gate again!!! But I let him kick the gate. I thought.

"EVERYONE GOT TO GEAR AND KILL THE COLOSSAL TITAN!" I scream, they feel fear. "If you scared then you will die!!" I screamed in angry.

They nodding and got to wear ODM Gear. I saw Colossal Titan's arm to destroy to thing.

"LOOK OUT" I told them to saw and use flying. "We will target to nape!" Thomas said. They and me nodding and to straight the nape.

"We did it! GO NOW" I said and blade to attack to nape. Colossal Titan starting power of heat steam.

"Uhahhh" Sasha scream.

"It heat!!!" Connie said.

"I can't take the nape. We need to back the walls." Thomas said.

Mina noticed Eren was fall. "EREN!!!" Mina scream. They was shock to saw Eren fell from Colossal Titan.

They are back the walls. Colossal Titan kicked the gate to broken.

"Damn Colossal Titan kicked the gate... titans Will coming." Thomas said in fear.

"Eren... is dead." Sasha said in starting tear on her eyes.

Connie saw titans walking to the gate. "Oh no... titans are here." They looked at titans.

"What should we doing?" Connie said in fear.

"I need report Military Police to send Survey Corps will keep on titans." Mina replied, they just nodding slowly and leave.

Where is Eren....

I fell from Colossal Titan's steam... I need find to hide from my friends. I thought

I stand up on grass and run away from the walls.

I sighed "See you later, Colossal Titan... mean Bertholdt." I replied and saw my friends fly away. "Oh they won't recuse me? They thought I am dead." I saw titans coming on me... "they walking slowly... I will kill you!" I use odm gear to kill three titans. "I need hurry to the walls." Titans kept coming on me.

"DAMN YOU TITANS!!" I screamed with anger.

4 minutes later.

I killed 9 titans. "I finally here on the walls." I rubbing on hair. "I need hide from everyone... i'm sorry, Mikasa, Armin, and Historia... I will be back." I sighed. "Please be safe... I will be fine."

"I will kill you all, Titans." I jump and transform to turn Attack Titan form.

CONTINUE

I'm sorry... I've been avoid to lazy write story... I don't want to stop write.

I like to write to kept story. I will never abandon that story.

I like to talk you about Eren. Eren Will kept hidden identity from everyone thought he dead. He still alive, he have goal to take Bertholdt's power to Member of Royal Blood. I hope you like or not.