1: First Friend

EREN POV

I was in his house. I boring and head up to see the window outside. Grisha arrive at his home.

"I have to tell you, Eren, Carla." Grisha said, I and my mom looked at dad. "What?" I shouted.

"Hey! Please be nice to your father." Mom said with little mad at me. "I have break for month. We will go to vacation for 1 month." Grisha said happy. I and Carla was little shock and ask Dad.

"Where can we go??" Asked Dad. Dad was happy. "We going to northern in Wall Sheena. We can sleep and hotel for month." Dad was happy.

I and Mom was excited and happy. "We can to be together! I wanted to spend with you, dear and Eren!" Mom said happily.

"Hey Dad, Mom I can go alone in Wall Sheena?" Asked his parent. They nodding and answer me. "Please be safe... not trust stranger. I let you will see kid make your friend!" Mom said with serious face.

"Okay" Eren nodding quick.

THEY GOING AT WALL SHEENA

His parent pay for hotel month. "Promise me, You will back me before Dinner time, Eren" Mom asked me. I nodding and hug her. "I promise I will be back! Mom!" I replied smiled.

I running at outside I see many people work at farm...

"Please stop, not throw me." I heard someone said. I need help! I running slowly and saw someone was bullied by boys. I going yelled "There!" I shouted.

Boys head moved to see at me. "Huh? Boy alone haha We will beat him." Boy said. I going fight boys!!! 5 minutes later. Boys got away, "You bastard!" I shouted, he looked down at girl fell on grass.

"Are you all right?" Asked girl. I saw she look injury. "You injured? Boys threw you..." he put hand move to help her to stand up, it failed. She was fall again. "I can't move..." Girl said. I have idea.

"My dad is a doctor. He can help you!" Asked her. She lifted head up at me "huh? Your father will help me?" "Yeah I will carry on my back." Historia was on my back to my father.

I saw Dad and shout "DAD!!!" My dad looked around at me. He saw a injured girl. I explained dad. "I see I will help her." Grisha said.

Few minutes later. She can move and see me. "Thank you for helping me!" I smiled and nodding. "You can go. Good bye!" I said to her.

She grabbed my hand. "huh?" "I want you play with me! Please" Girl smiled at me... I just nodding. I going ask her. "What's your name?"

"My name is Historia Reiss! You?" She asked me "My name is Eren Yeager." "Eren, Nice meet to you!" She replied smiled like goddess. I blushing.

"Historia Reiss? Eren, you will be friend with her!" Dad said. I and Historia going outside and play.

Grisha thought (Reiss? That time I will kill Reiss Family... and take founding... If Historia there... how can I tell him.)

"I have book about history... Do you want read with me?" Historia asked me with smiled. I nodding quick. "I wanted to know about history!"

Me and Historia read about 2,000 years and Titans. "Who is little girl?" I asked curiously. "This is Ymir Fritz was created titans and first titan with power." Historia answered. I was confused and stare at her. "First Titan with power?"

"I don't know I just read that book on yesterday." Historia said. "I see" I replied. They read book for 1 hour then done. "We done!" Historia smiled. "How are you feel about book, Eren?" Asked him.

"Wow. I like to learned the world. that book I liked it!" I replied smiled. I saw Sun was dawn soon. "I need go to my family." I stand up and almost run. She grabbed on my hand.

"You can come tomorrow? I wanted to with you? Eren?" Historia asked with blushing. She made me blushing. "I will with you in morning!" I answered and run. Historia smiled and blushing.

TOMORROW MORNING

"I will be back at Dinner time! Dad Mom" I running to look Historia.

"Oh Eren have new friend! I'm so happy!" Carla said happy. Grisha thought (I hope Son won't meet her father.)

I running and happily to see Historia! I spotting her here and see boys here again yesterday. I got mad and running to fight them again.

She saw me fight boys. "Stop, Eren!" Historia trying stop me. I stubborn to keep fight them with my bare.

"It boy again! We need run away from boy!" Bullied boy said. They run away, I yelled at the boys "DON'T BULLY HER AGAIN!" I yelled, Historia heard and got blushing.

"Are you all right? That boys again they keep threw you. I will protect you!" I wanted to protect her. I saw her got blushing. I just realized and got blushing. "Huh. I'm so sorry." I said with embarrassment.

"It okay, Eren. You protected me twice. I'm so happy. I was happ my to see you again!"  Historia chuckled and smiled like goddess.

"Do you want to play with me, Historia?" I asked with smiled at her. "Sure!" She replied. They are together and fun memory.

"I wanted to know where are you live in town?" Historia asked curiously. "My family lived in Shiganshina. They raise me to grew" I said

Historia stare at my eye. "Your parent was good parent?" Asked me with stupid question. "Huh? My parent are good parent. Why you asked me?" Asked her.

"My mother birth me and never talk me. I can't see my mother for long. I never met my real father." Historia said sadly I was shook. "Why your mother never talk you?" I asked her again. "Yeah. I trying to talk her but she keep read and never talk me. She dream she wanted to never birth me..." Historia started cries, I hugged her tighter. "It okay, I'm your friend, I will with you." I said.

She hugged me back. "You're my first friend, Eren. I'm so happy to talk you." Historia said with honesty made me blushing again. I saw Sun was dawn again. "I need to go!"

She looked at me "if you don't mind I going with your hotel? I wanted to meet your mother." Asked me. I moving stopped and looked at Historia. "If you said. You will with me!" Eren said happily. She was happy and excited.

They went at hotel. "Dad, mom I have someone coming. This is my friend, Historia Reiss!" Carla and Grisha see girl "this is your new friend?" Carla asked.

"Yeah she's my new friend! She never have friends before." I said "where is your parent?" Dad asked her.

I explained my parent about Historia sad. "Oh, I'm sorry about your story, Historia." My mom said sadly. "Do you want with me dinner?" Asked Historia. She looked up at my mother. "Really?" Yeah"

Historia joined my family for enjoy and chat.

CONTINUE-