8: The Rogue Titan

Thomas, Connie, Mina, and Sasha reported MPs and Wall of people run away from titans.

They arrive at inside unknown place. Train 104th was forced to fight the Titans.

"I saw Colossal Titan for first time... I was scared to saw." Connie said in fear. Everyone eyes widened and scared other.

Mikasa, Christa, and Armin noticed Eren is not here.

"Where is Eren?" Mikasa shouted, everyone looked at her.

Sasha, Connie, Thomas, and Mina was speechless. Mikasa noticed them and walked. "TELL ME WHERE IS EREN?" She yelled at them.

"I... was with Eren on top of the wall..." Connie mutter quiet. Sasha point at Connie, Mina, and Thomas. Connie put a hand to up "Colossal Titan appear... we are together... then it failed."

Mikasa, Christa, and Armin eyes widened in shake.

"Don't tell me Eren..." Armin said in fear. "Eren was very close Colossal's nape... we don't know he have abilities to strong heat steam... we saw Eren got blood cough from Titan... he fell." Thomas said and looked down.

Mikasa kneeling and starting tear in her eyes. "Eren..." Mikasa looked down. "I failed to protect Eren..."

Armin and Christa starting cries and hugged Mikasa. "We have lost Eren..." Armin replied with tear.

"I'm sorry, Eren... we can't protect..." Christa said in sad and tear.

Mikasa stopped tear and stand up. Armin and Christa looked up at him.

"I lost Eren... I will kill all titans." Mikasa replied with no emotion. "Everyone, get up to fight the titans." Mikasa shouted everyone nodding and wear fast.

Few hours later

Everyone stand.

"The outer gate have been compromised, and Titans have entered the city. In other word, the Armored Titan may appear at any time, to destroy the inner gate!" Kitz yelled.

"No way." Someone said with fear

"You're kidding" Thomas said in fear.

"If we lose Rose, too..." someone said in eyes widened.

"Silence!" Kitz replied, everyone stopped moving and stare at him. "As we speak, the vanguard is engaging them. We have but one objective in this fight: to defend Wall Rose with our lives until the evacuation is complete!" Kitz head lifted down. "Also, as you are all surely aware, desertion in the face of the enemy is punishable by death. Mark this well, and fight to your last dying breath!" Everyone starting shake and scared of titans.

"Dismissed!" Kitz yelled.

"Yea, Sir" Everyone shouted.

They don't want to fight titans and stay to scared.

JEAN POV

"Damn Eren is dead." Jean placed a hand on his hair. "I told you already dead by Titan." Jean starting chuckle.

"Why are you laughing because Eren's death." Someone behind me. I looked back at her "Mikasa?" I said in fear.

Mikasa grabbed on my shirt and she hit me on ground. "Why you laughing at Eren's desth?" Mikasa stare at my eye.

"I'm sorry!!!" I replied. She grabbed off and let me go. She leaves with angry.

MIKASA POV

I wanted to see Eren again but he dead... I will kill all titans. I thought

ARMIN POV

Everyone was outside.

I was scared to saw Thomas, Mina, and everyone death by titans.