4: Realize

EREN POV

I awaken in scared. "Huh?" Mikasa noticed at me. "Huh? You have nightmare again?" She asked. I lifted my head up and looked at Mikasa. "No. I saw my father here on yesterday." I said.

"It dream." Mikasa replied. I noticed the key on my chest. "I don't remember... what my father did to me." I stand up and walking with my friends.

"Oh hey Eren" Armin saw me, I walking and see Mikasa and Armin are chatting.

"What are you talking about?" I asked them. "I talked about you..." Mikasa replied with no emotion.

"Huh? Me? What tell me?" I asked again.

"Mikasa told me you have nightmare again." Armin replied. I looked at Mikasa.

"I don't have nightmare... my father was here on yesterday at night." Eren shouted. "Nope. It dream." Mikasa replied quick.

"No it not dream. My father gave me the key." I pick the key on my chest to show key. "The key for my father's basement! I wanted to know the truth!" I said. They saw in shook.

"Where are your father now?" Armin asked. "I don't know I think he will be missing." I replied.

They are chatting other. "Huh? Where is Hi- Christa?" I asked him, they don't know where is Christa Lenz.

Why I can't say her real name is Historia Reiss... I don't like her false name. I respect her keep secrets... Eren thought.

"Eren! Armin! Mikasa!" I heard her voice. "Christa!" Mikasa and Armin said in same.

She running to close me and stop moved. "How are you?" I asked her. "I feel energy!" Historia replied.

Mikasa placed a hand on my shoulder. "Do you still join Survey Corps?" Mikasa asked again. "I told you! I wanted to kill all Titans!" I yelled with frustration.

Historia ask me. "Survey Corps? Do you want to join?" She was shock to heard. "Yeah! I will revenge my mother!!" I replied angrily.

She feel lone, it she wanted to with me, Armin, and Mikasa. "I'll join you too!" She replied with shake In scared.

"Christa!" I shouted. "I don't care about Scouts. Just I wanted to with all of you." Historia replied quick.

Historia wanted to join me. I will protect Armin and you. Mikasa huh. I believe she will stronger than me... Eren thought.

I placed a hands on Armin and Mikasa's shoulder. "We will be together to win!" I smiled. They smiled. I placed a hand on Historia's shoulder.

Me and Historia got electric shook. I was speechless and shock, and Historia same.

I saw my Father's memories and saw dad killed the Reiss Family. I got unlocked ability to see the future.

"Who is a woman??" Historia said in confused with shock. Mikasa and Armin noticed at me. "What's wrong? Eren?" Armin asked.

I was angrily, what I saw the future.

I can't believe... I can't believe. Eren thought.

"Hey Eren? Are you okay?" Armin put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Armin.

I can tell him? About what I really saw... noo I can't tell anyone! Eren thought.

"Huh?" I rubbing on my hair. "What I really saw. It good ending? Huh?" Eren replied in shock.

Mikasa and Armin was confused. "What you saw?" Mikasa asked. "I don't know..." I replied.

"Eren... I need to talk you in private... you touched me what you saw?" Historia told me. We went to private. Mikasa and Armin don't understand.

We in Private. "What you saw in memories?" I asked. "I saw woman with long hair, blue eyes, tall woman. Who is it..." Historia said.

"That Frieda Reiss?" I replied. "Frieda Reiss?" Historia asked. I'm confused she already know her. "Huh? She is your half older sister. Why you don't remember her?" I said.

"Frieda is my sister?" She question. She placed a hands on my shoulders. She electric again... she got her memories back.

She was shock. "Frieda? What happened to her?" She asked.

I can tell her about my father killed her family... I will tell her the truth. Eren thought.

"I'm sorry. I don't know your sister was killed by my father." I told her with honesty. She eyes widened in shock.

"I thought your father was nice father... Why your father killed my sister! And her family!" She yelled at me.

"I told you, I don't know! I saw my father and Frieda was fought with Titan." I replied. "Huh?" She confused. "I saw Dad turn a Titan... Frieda turn a Titan too. I heard my father "Power of Titan" What is that." I explained in shock.

I realize I have Attack and Founding Titan within me... I can't use the founding... I saw my dad's first wife was pure Titan that the who ate my mother... my brother in Marley... Eren thought.

Historia kneeling and her eyes staring tear. I saw her crying for time time. I kneeling and hug her tighter. "I'm sorry, Historia.." I said sadly.

"I don't know what happened to my father. I think so I ate him and I became a Power of Titan." I said. She lifted her head up at me.

"Huh? You ate him?" I breathe in deep. "Yeah I saw my father's memories... so I ate him." I explained.

"I see." Historia simple said. I stand up and a hand moving to down. She take my hand. "Please don't tell about I am a Titan shifter, okay?" I tell her.

"I will promise! I won't tell anyone." She replied sadly. I know she feel unhappy.

I don't know what I see the future... that Marley send me with 4 warriors... Reiner, Marcel, Bertholdt, and Annie. Marcel was eaten by Ymir? Reiner as Armored, Bertholdt as Colossal, and Annie as Female? Huh? My brother is a Beast Titan? But I wanted to use the Founding but I need contact with Titan of Royal Blood like Dina, Zeke... I have a plan! Eren thought with evil smiled.

CONTINUE-