5: Training

TRAINING

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Historia joined Training at 12

"Armin Arlert, from Shiganshina." Armin said and nervously.

"What is your goal!" Keith yelled.

"I wanted to explore outside of the walls." Armin replied with nervous.

Eren knew the future will happened.

I was realize... I have 2 Titan shifters... Armin was right... that the walls of outside. I will revenge on Marley! I will kill Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie! Eren thought and looked down.

Keith noticed Eren and walked to close him.

"What are you doing here?" Keith yelled little.

Eren heard, looks up at him. "Yes, Sir!" Eren replied quick. "Eren Yeager, from Shiganshina." Eren said with no emotion.

"Tell me! What is your goal?" Keith yelled.

"I will save humanity from titans... I will kill them all!" Eren replied.

"I see you going join Survey Corps? Right?" Keith asked. Eren just nodding.

DINNER NIGHT

Everyone questions on Eren with curiosity.

"You said you from Shiganshina? Did you see Colossal Titan?" Connie asked with shock.

Eren stopped eat and deep a breath. "Yeah I saw Colossal... I was shock... never seen tall Titan before." Eren sighed a sigh. "I saw Armored Titan too. He was broke the gate." Eren explained. Everyone was shock and scared.

Eren start see the future in his vision.

Huh. Historia will be kidnapped by guys... in one year later. I will save her with my Titan power! Colossal Titan will appear in Wall. My perfect plan, I will steal him to Dina eat him. Eren thought with smile.

Thomas noticed him. "Why are you smiling?" Asked Eren. Eren looked up at Thomas. "Nope. I thought about my mother... I missed her so much." Eren lied to show no red on his ear.

"I'm sorry about your mother." Thomas replied. He not answer and deep on his thought.

"Oh you will join Survey Corps? Then you will die by Titan." Jean said, Eren stopped think and looked around at Jean in angry.

"What are you saying?" Eren replied and stand up. "I will join Survey Corps and kill all titans" Eren said with anger. "Oh you join Military Police?" Eren question.

"Yea. I don't want to die!" Jean replied. Eren walked to close. "Oh? You don't want to die? How many people die from Shiganshina... Armored and Colossal Titan will appear... and break the gate... how you can save humanity? You scared of titans!" Eren said, a hand up on his shoulder.

Jean was speechless and motionless. Everyone was shock and stare at Eren.

Eren sighs. "Armin, Mikasa, and Christa... come with me." Eren shouted, they hear and walk with him.

OUTSIDE

EREN POV

They sat on stair at outside.

"Are you okay? Eren?" Armin asked. "Yeah I'm okay." I rubbed my eye. "I will put to end titans!" I shout.

"And I will save you, Christa, Armin, and Mikasa." I replied. They just smiled.

"I will protect you... because I am your protector." Mikasa replied quick.

Eren looked at Mikasa. "Ackerman Clan still stronger than titans." I said. They was confused and ask. "Ackerman Clan? She was?" Christa asked curiously.