10: the Smiling Titan

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I kept searching for Dina Fritz as pure Titan. "Hahah I will find you, Dina Fritz soon!" My Titan form running.

I spotting many titans are coming to attack me. "You idiot titans!!" I screamed, my Titan have roared loud. I used my hardening on my hand to punching titans.

I ended to killed many titans like 30. I spotting pure Titan with yellow hair and body was thin.

I smiled and chuckle. "Dina Fritz!" I walked to close her. I sighed "I won't kill you..." I grabbed her arms electric shook.

"ALL TITANS! STOPPING MOVING!" I screamed, titans walking was stopped. I grabbed her arm to off on her arms off. I carry with Smiling Titan because I controlled her moving stopped.

I walked forwards and search Bertholdt at night, I can wait until night.

SURVEY CORPS ARE FIGHTING TITANS

Squad Levi are fight titans current.

Eld, Oluo, Petra, and Gunther are fight titans

Petra slashed at Titan's nape. "Good job, Petra" Eld shouted. They noticed Levi fight titans alone.

"I can't believe he can kill titans easy than me." Oluo said in glare at him. Four are together to kill titans.

Titan grabbed Gunther. "Arch help me!!" Gunther yelled. "Damn." Eld trying help him. But titan was get off and let him go.

Eld and Gunther was eyes widened. "What?" Titan moving stopped.

"What? Titan let me free?" Gunther said in shock. He and Eld looked at titans was stopped. Levi was shock little.

"Why titans stopped?" Petra said in confused.

Levi arrive at four. "What happened?" Levi asked them.

"I can't believe titans was moving it stopped? It weird." Oluo said with shock.

"Brats, I need report Commander Erwin." Levi replied.

NIGHT TIME

EREN POV

"It night I have time to find Bertholdt." I looked down at Dina's pure titan. "Dina, I promise I will be back." I leave her alone an use ODM gear.

I hidden my face with hood. I arrive at place, entered.

I need to find him. I walked very slowly and quiet not loud.

I find Bertholdt's room and entered room. I saw him still sleeping and see no one with him.

"My lucky is coming." I said quietly. I pick up my blade aim at Bertholdt.

I need cut his arms and legs before he wake up and can't transforms. I thought

"I'm so sorry, Bertholdt." I said quietly. I cutting his arms and legs without he wake up. I pick up at him and carry to outside.

Someone saw me. "What are you doing? Why you carry Bertholdt?" I heard that voice. I looked back at her.

"Historia?" I called her. She heard me called her. "Eren?" She was shock to saw me.

She noticed Bertholdt don't have legs and arms. "Why you cut Bertholdt's arms and legs." Historia said in shock.

"Because he is Colossal Titan!!" I shouted. "I need to hurry up!!" I starting run away. "Wait!" I looked around at her.

"Please come when Bertholdt is... dead then please come." Historia begged me. I smiled "I will ." I leaves.

He will come back. Mikasa and Armin will be happy. Historia thought.

I arrive at Dina's pure Titan here. I noticed him grew his legs and arms. "Oh you healed?" I get up with my blade to cutting his legs and arms. Bertholdt wake up. "ARHHHHH" he screamed.

He saw at night sky. "What the hell? Where am I?" He said in shock. "Oh you wake up?" I chuckle.

He noticed he doesn't have legs and arms "why I don't have legs and arms." He looked up at me. "Who are you." He eyes widened in fear.

I off my hood and let him se my face. He was shock "Eren?" "Yeah that was me. You idiot I know you Colossal Titan." I replied with evil smiled.

Bertholdt feel fear. "What are you doing to me?" Asked me. "I bring Titan... I need Titan eat you..." I told him. Bertholdt eyes widened in fear. "HELP ME, REINER ANNIE!!" He screamed.

I sighed "No one here just me and you are here." I said in glare at him. Dina's pure Titan starting moving again.

I looked back at her. "Time to die... I'm sorry, Bertholdt Hoover." I leave and watched you.

Bertholdt saw at pure Titan. "You..." Titan grabbed him and open her mouth. Bertholdt starting cries "I'm sorry, Annie and Reiner." He said in last word, she eat him.

Dina turn a human again. I pick her up to going top of the wall. No one here on top of the wall.

I stare at her sleep. "I can wait until you wake up." I feel tired. "I need sleepy..." I sleep.

MORNING

DINA POV

"This woman's of royal bl—" Mr. Kruger covered Grisha's mouth. "Shut your mouth!" Mr. Kruger shouted.

I stare at Grisha. "Grisha, I promise. No matter what from I might take, I swear I'll come find you." I talked. Marley soldier kicked me to me fell.

I saw him "No! Dina!" He screamed.

I wake up fast and saw at sky. "Huh? Where am I?" I said in confused.

"Oh you wake up? Do you have nightmare?" Someone talk me. I looked up at him stand of front me. "Who are you? Where am I?" I asked him.

"We on Paradis Island, I am Eren." He replied.

"Paradis Island? Why am I alive?" I looked away at outside. I was confused "are you Titan shifter currently." He replied.

I looked up at him. "What?" "Power of Titans... Nine Titans Colossal, Warhammer, Beast, Attack, Jaw, Armored, Female, and Founding. Who ate their power and turn a human again." He explained me.

My eyes widened. "I ate person with power of Titan?" He nodding. "Are you Colossal Titan"

I looked down at wall and deep in my thought.

I became a titan shifter... I need find to my husband! I thought

Eren noticed me. "What do you think?" He asked me. "It nothing" I said quietly. He smiled "you search for your husband, Grisha Jeager? Right?" He replied, my eyes widened in shock. "How- do you know??" I asked curiously.

He sit down near me. "I born in Paradis Island... i grew up and meet Grisha that he was a doctor the who helped people... Grisha married and another child." Dina was shock. "He had another child?" She asked curiously "tell me his son named?"

EREN POV

I smiled and looked at her. "My name is Eren Yeager, Son of your husband." Dina eyes widened.

"Tell me where is he?" Dina asked me. I frowns "my father dead." She starting crying. "What happened to him?" "My father was power of titan... have 13 years left because of Curse of Ymir. He will die soon and gave me." I explained.

"I see" Dina frowns and looked down.

"I have Attack and Founding Titans." I replied.

She heard and looked at me. "Founding? How do you got that?"

I rubbing on my eyes. "My father stole the founder and murdered Royal family." Dina was shock. "Father gave me I have two titans but I can't control the founder... I need touch Titan of royal blood." Dina listened me. "You use me? I am royal blood." She replied.

I nodding. "I need you and I can use founding with you."I looked away at sky. Eren explained her about Grisha good father and rise me.

Dina was happily. I stand up and looked down at her. "Join me to save Eldians!" I shouted. She smiled and stand up. "I wanted to save all Eldians."

CONTINUE

REINER AS ARMORED TITAN WILL APPEAR AND KILL SURVEY CORPS