"Can you give us an example of an ultimate move?" Iida asked and I stared at him for a while and nodded.

"Yaoyorozu, kindly make me a mannequin and have it filled with blood inside." I said and she agreed, immediately making on with of quality materials. I let the mannequin stand in front of me and the students and professors surrounded me.

"Be quiet." I said and they did, watching my every move and making sure that they get every single detail inside their heads.

I walked forward, the gym in silence, my footsteps not producing any sound to the point you can hear a pin being dropped, I stepped forward normally, walked in my own pace and when I passed by the mannequin, with a proper 1-meter distance between us.

Boom.

"Oi! What was that!?"

"There's blood all over!?"

I looked at the surroundings; the entire mannequin was blown up and blood was all over the floor and some of the students' and professors' faces, were only bits. And the body, it wasn't where it was blown in half but the fact where it felt like there was pressure inside and it blew up and there was more than a few parts scattered.

"What type of ultimate move was that?!" Kirishima asked, his eyes telling me that he's shocked or maybe he doesn't know what to feel.

"I have an ultimate move that requires certain conditions to be made which would result in them blowing them up without me having to touch them." I said and looked at them. "These are the type of ultimate moves that you should be looking out for, most of these are done by villains and should not be imitated. In that situation, if that person was real, what would be the ultimate move that you would do to prevent that situation?" I said and licked off the blood from my face.

[ 3rd person POV ]

They couldn't move, the students and the professors. They witnessed Kuramoto Yuuji as he nonchalantly removed the blood from his face in disgust and stepped freely on the bloody floor. They looked at him, Aizawa looked at him and felt like it was wrong to even glance.

At the devil's work of art.

[ time skip: getting the provisional licenses ]

"How lovely this is." Kuramoto hummed happily, seeing the students to finally get their provisional license.

"This is a tense situation for us and you're happy about it?" Mineta asked and Kuramoto chuckled.

"Well, we need more and more heroes that they can do their duties and responsibilities, so at least you are given the chance for it." Kuramoto said and they went on with their nervous rant.

Kuramoto looked at Kyouka who simply was looking into space.

[ flashback - kuramoto yuuji's POV ]

"You're thinking of an ultimate move based on martial arts?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It's not like I'm not legally allowed to use my dagger, I can but it can be intimidating to use." She said and I looked at Ectoplasm's clone beside her.

It was true. Not a lot of pro-heroes or even student heroes use weapons since quirks are usually distributed simply by the hands and can be controlled with gadgets. Even if Kyouka was allowed to use a dagger, it can be intimidating for other people when they see her wield it. I looked at her and sighed.

"I can call up Chuuya if you would like. You did learn from him and it would be best if he gave you instructions if you want to further your skills." I said and looked at Aizawa at the bottom of the platform. I gestured him to come up and after a few minutes, he was with us.