4. Isaac

"You've got to be kidding me" I snapped at him that made him raise his eyebrows at me, "what's wrong?" He asked, scoffing lightly. "First of all, I've yet to agree to your stupid plan and you're telling me you're thinking about getting me fake married to this?" I made a weird face as I pointed at her portfolio. He laughed uncontrollably before getting up and patting on my back. "Listen buddy, she's pretty that means she'd be a real competition for whoever that little stalker of yours is. Besides, what's wrong with her anyways? You made a face like she's stolen your property" he laughed even harder this time, placing his arm around my shoulder "stop with your dad jokes"I pushed his arm away from my shoulder. Before I could say anything else, he called that girl in my office. I was literally so furious at him, couldn't he come up with something else?

It took her 2 minutes to be sitting here, in front of me, stunned by Willain's idea as much as I was while Willian took a sip of his coffee like it's a normal business meeting. "I'm not doing this" I said, getting off my chair just to get dragged back by my brother. God, I wish I could stab him just once. "So, Ms. Warren, what do you think?" He asked her, his eyes brightening, telling her about this idea means we had to tell her about the stalker that's got her speechless for some reason. Please say you can't do this. I narrowed my eyes at her, Will must've noticed that so he shadowed a file over my face. He sneered at Ezra.

"uh...well ...I don't understand why you choose me-" she hadn't even finished yet when I pushed his hand away from my face. "Exactly. I don't either. Why her?" I said fiercely and she frowned. "Why do always have to pick on me, sir?" She asked like she's never broken the rules here "have you ever considered the fact that I just don't like you?" I asked and she shook her head "...No" I rolled my eyes, "then do consider it" I said and I could see Willian holding back his laughter as she made a mocking face. "Are you in, Ms. Warren?" Willian asked with a smirked, motioning his fist towards her and she smiled too bright for my liking and matched his motion. Oh fuck no.