Chapter 48: Take One Day At A Time

Hyeongjun asks his brothers and his boyfriend if he could talk to them. They say yeah and all go into Jisung's room, a scene all 6 of them are all too familar with.

Hyeongjun sits criss-cross on the bed as the older ones sit around the room, he asks (Oh) Seungmin to sits beside him and he does, holding his hand.

Younghyun asks, "Is everything alright, Hyeongjun?"

He takes a deep breath then says, "Okay, so Jisung hyung and I were talking about something over making breakfast and I want to let you guys know"

"Ok, what's up?"

"I had asked hyung if the cuddles he got from Seungmin hyung were nice. He then apologise saying facetiming probably rubbed salt in the wound but its mostly due to my schedule"

Younghyun nods, "Ok, I get that. You felt left out as right after you got kidnapped, you went straight back to work"

"Yeah, you three have a special bond between youse", Sungjin says.

"But I didn't feel like that this morning and I said to hyung, 'Siblings grow up and grow apart but I just didn't think that would be us this quick'"

Jisung continues, "And I told him that we we will never be like that and that we are brothers for life"

(Kim) Seungmin says, "Of course, we are. Why did you think any different?"

"Because of mother, I have a voice in my head that tells me you guys are always happy when I leave"

"We actually hate it when you leave", (Kim) Seungmin says, "Like really hate it"

Sungjin asks, "Does the voice tell you anything else?"

Hyeongjun looks at Jisung, who nods, and then says, "Everytime Seungmin tells me how much he loves me that voice in my head tells me how much I don't deserve it"

(Oh) Seungmin's heart breaks at that -- well everyone's does -- he looks at Hyeongjun and makes him look at him, "Han Hyeongjun, listen to me and listen to me good. You deserve it, you deserve every nice thing in the world! I love you! You deserve love, don't let anyone tell you different"

Hyeongjun burst into tears and collapses onto (Oh) Seungmin, the older wraps his arms around the younger.

Jisung then says, "He then came to the decision that he had to go to a therapist and take a break from promoting"

(Oh) Seungmin smiles softly, "The band will understand perfectly, ok? They were wondering if you were going to contact a therapist as you were kidnapped"

"I'm going to go and keep at it"

"That's good to hear", (Oh) Seungmin says then kisses the top of his head, "We will be here supporting you"

"Thank you"

(Oh) Seungmin then asks, "You don't have to answer this, ok?"

Hyeongjun nods.

"I noticed during breakfast you barely touched your food, are you eating properly Junnie?"

Younghyun whispers, "Shit"

"I just wasn't hungry", Hyeongjun says.

Younghyun sighs deeply, "Hyeongjun, are your old habits coming back?"

Hyeongjun goes to lie but one head tilt from Younghyun, he decides against it, "Yeah, they've been coming back slowly hyung"

Sungjin realises something, "Is that why you didn't eat much of your dinner last night?"

Hyeongjun nods, "I'm sorry hyung"

Sungjin holds his hand, "Hey, hey, don't apologise. You are just going through something"

Younghyun says, "You definitely need a break, especially because you were kidnapped and went straight back to work. We'll speak with your manager and see what we can do, ok?"

(Kim) Seungmin asks, "Do you want a group hug?"

Hyeongjun nods, "Yeah"

The Han Brothers get up and hug the younger two. They stay like that for a while, just trying to show the love they all have for the both of them.

They pull away from the hug and Sungjin asks, "Do you think you could eat something?"

"Maybe a smoothie?"

"And that is perfectly okay, what flavour of smoothie do you want?"

"Just my usual one?"

"Your favourite coming up!", Sungjin makes his way back out of the bedroom and walks past the others in the living room. They have finished with their talk.

The others walk out of Jisung's room, Jisung closes the door behind everyone. Hyeongjun sits on the sofa, (Oh) Seungmin on one side and Younghyun on the other.

Younghyun proposes the idea of Hyeongjun staying at their house, as then he would have his own room and the space he needs to heal but if he needs Jisung and (Kim) Seungmin, he could go round and have a sleepover with them.

They all like the idea. (Oh) Seungmin then thinks of something, "Hey, I know you aren't in the best headspace, this is why I'm asking this.  Would you want to stay here for new years eve? My parents would understand if you did"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I am!"

Hyeongjun shakes his head, "Wait, no. Its okay, I'll go. I want to meet your parents, this will be step one in healing"

"If you're sure, but remember if you want to go home, we'll go home ok?"

Hyeongjun smiles, "Okay" 

They hear the blender stop and a couple of seconds later Sungjin comes in with the smoothie in a glass and there is a straw, so Hyeongjun can take his time and doesn't feel like he has to neck it down.

Sungjin gives it to him and he says, "Thank you, hyung"

"Your welcome, Junnie", Sungjin sits beside Jisung and (Kim) Seungmin. They lean their heads on his shoulders, and he pats their heads, "All of youse are tired, aren't youse?"

The three of them nod. He says softly, "Once she is in jail, you will finally begin to heal. You will not have to worry, feel unsafe or uneasy anymore. Just remember to breathe and put one foot infront of the other"

"Take one day at a time", Younghyun says.

Hyunjin looks over at his boyfriend and mouths, "I love you, baby"

(Kim) Seungmin smiles and mouths back, "I love you too"

Felix grabs the remote from the coffee table and asks, "What movie do you want to watch?"