Chapter 42: Chan and Felix's Joint 'Gift

Felix gets up and knocks on the bedroom door, walking in and closes the door behind him.

Mrs Bang just rolls her eyes and sighs, looking at Mr Han, "Boys are ever so dramatic. Do you ever wish you had a daughter? Have you ever felt bad with all of your sons being gay and so, The Han Bloodline - your bloodline ends with them?"

Mr Han shakes his head, "No cause 1. bloodline talk is such middle age talk and 2. I have a daughter so it will be carried on"

"You have a daughter?"

Jisung joins in the conversation, "We have a sister?"

"Oh shit", Mr Han says then looks at Jisung, "Um, yes you do have sister. She is called Kang Seulgi, her and Younghyun are twins"

"My late wife's family tried to take the twins but I wanted my kids and they didn't let up until we came to an agreement and they let me keep Younghyun. They took Seulgi back to Canada, she's called Angela over there"

"When was the last time you saw her?", Mrs Lee asks.

Mr Han thinks back and answers, "Physically, when the twins were just about to turn 6. But they do send pictures every birthday, which they say its their birthday gift to Younghyun so I send pictures on how Younghyun is doing back"

Younghyun pipes in, "I don't remember much about her or my mum as I couldn't remember them by the time I was 12 or 13. Although when I said I was living in Toronto when I was younger, my father and I were there for custody battle"

Mr Han looks confused, "How did Toronto get brought in the conversation?"

"Oh, Lia was saying she lived in Toronto and how she is called Julia and I reacted as I didn't know she was from Toronto as well"

Jisung looks at Younghyun with a look of realisation, "That's why dad gave you that video camera one year for your birthday"

"Yep"

Jisung nods. Hyeongjun wasn't paying attention to the conversation as (Oh) Seungmin has his hand on his thigh, he isn't doing anything else just resting his hand on his thigh but it is causing Hyeongjun's mind go haywire.

Mr Han claps his hands, "Anyway, how is today going for everyone? Does anyone need a re-fill?"

Yeji and Ryujin look at each other and nod. Ryujin says, "Today was great but Yeji and I have to go, Yeji's parents are expecting her"

Hyunjin looks at them, "Just you?"

Yeji gets up and walks over to Hyunjin, "Yes, but you know me. Whatever they say to me without you present I relay it back to you"

"Yeah, I know", Hyunjin says then stands up, "Its just they are having more frequent talks with just you."

"Well, whatever they say, you will find out when I get back later, alright?"

Hyunjin nods then hugs his sister, "Good luck"

"Thanks", she pulls from the hug then looks at (Kim) Seungmin, "Perfect christmas party as always Seungmin"

(Kim) Seungmin stands up and hugs her, "Thank you. And I'm glad you had fun today"

She then turns to Changbin and Sungjin, "Perfect dinner as always hyungs"

Hyunjin then asks, "Do you want us to hold onto your presents as mother and father don't like it when we're late?"

"Yes, could you please?"

"Of course, they'll be sitting on the dining table until you come back alright?"

"Thanks"

Yeji and Ryujin then say goodbye to everyone else and they leave the apartment. The thing that Yeji or Hyunjin don't know, is this meeting is going to be something that could break the twins' relationship but the parents don't care.

Hyunjin and (Kim) Seungmin sit down and Mr Han re asks, "So does anyone want a re-fill?"

Mrs Lee puts her hand up but Minho goes over and gently puts it back down, "Nope, me and my mum are ok with drinks"

"Alright", Mr Han looks at the others in the room, "Anyone else?"

Changbin looks at Mr Han, "I'll take a lemonade, Mr Han, if that's fine?"

"Of course, Changbin", Mr Han smiles then goes over to the drinks and makes two lemonades for Changbin and him.

He comes back over giving Changbin his drink before going to sit back down in his seat.

Everyone just talks amongst themselves. Minho gets up and goes over to Jeongin's bedroom door and knocks on it then walks in.

He closes the door behind him, "Right, our mums have drank enough I think its time to get them back to my place as they will have that killer hangover they always have"

Chan sighs then looks at Jeongin, "I'll be back tomorrow ok?"

Jeongin nods and smiles, "Okay, Chan hyung"

The three sitting on the bed get up and the four walk out of the room. Mrs Bang looks up and sees Felix and Chan and being drunk has taken away her critical thinking, "Oh! My son! I have something to tell you! Here! Read this!"

Mrs Lee looks at Mrs Bang. She may be drunk but she has her critical thinking so she says, "Hyojin, this isn't the time to do this. Wait, til tomorrow and tell just them. Not when you are drunk and infront of all their friends"

"But the longer I put it off, I more likely I won't tell them", Mrs Bang slurs then looks at Chan and Felix, "Chris, Felix take it and read it"

As Felix is closer he takes and goes over to Chan, and they both read it. As they read over the piece of paper, they both feel their heart drop.

Felix looks at his mum, "Mum, what is this?"

Chan looks up from the paper, "Are you serious?"

Mrs Bang makes a weird gesture with her hand and doesn't say anything.

Changbin stands up and goes over to Felix and Chan, "Felix, what's wrong? What it is?"

He watches as Felix's eyes fill with tears and as the tears fall from his eyes, he asks, "Felix, baby, what's wrong? Please, tell me"

Felix looks at him and gives him the paper, as Changbin reads it Felix says, "Its divorce papers. My mum is divorcing Chan's dad"

Chan adds, "Felix and I aren't brothers anymore"

He looks at Felix's mum, "What has my dad ever done to you? All he has ever done is do everything for you while you did nothing for him"