Chapter 35: Christmas Dinner

(Just for anyone who forgotten the seating plan, like I did)

Everyone pops the crackers and they all did 2, with both of the people sitting beside them.

Hyeongjun holds (Oh) Seungmin's hand under the table and whispers to him, "Thank you for being here"

(Oh) Seungmin squeezes his hand, "Of course, Love. I wouldn't have missed this for anything"

Younghyun looks down the table and sees his family, while he plays with the engagement ring Sungjin propsed with smiling at them.

Sungjin watches him, feeling happy because all he wants is to spend the rest of his life with Younghyun.

Chan sees the small plate Jeongin makes for himself and asks, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to overeat"

Chan kisses his temple, "Ok, Jeongin"

Changbin looks at Felix ,"So how's it with your mother over here?"

"Its okay, I just want to introduce you to as my boyfriend as she knows you from when we became friends"

"Yeah, I get that"

They put the food on their plates then Mrs Bang stands up, "Shall we say grace?"

Felix was about to say 'Mum, sit down and just eat. Relax and enjoy your time here', but Younghyun answers, "Sure." Then whispers to his father, "It wouldn't hurt to indulge the guests"

Mr Han nods and everyone joins hands, Mrs Bang leads them in prayer.  Everyone closes their eyes.

"Father, help us to remember that Christmas is not about the gifts, or the twinkling eyes of children; it’s not about a Christmas tree and special cookies or families gathering together."

Hyeongjun leans over to Seungmin and whispers, "Mainly its about the presents"

Younghyun heard and tries to stifles his laugh.

"Christmas is the time to celebrate the fact that Your Son became man to enable man to become Your sons and daughter. I pray our focus will be Christ alone as we celebrate this season. In Jesus’ Name, Amen".

They all say amen and Mrs Bang crosses herself then sits down.

Everyone starts eating. Jisung holds Minho's hand, "Hey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that"

"It's ok. I just wanted to show that I love you"

"And you can", Jisung pulls his chair closer to the table, while taking off his right shoe and lifts his right foot and lies it across Minho's lap, who places his left hand on it and starts massaging his leg, more specifically his thigh.

Seungmin looks over to Jisung as he wants to talk with him but when he sees how close he is to the table and Minho's hand is under the table, he rolls his eyes and turns to look at Hyunjin, "How are you, Jin?"

"I'm ok, babe. How are you?"

"Happy, this has gone very well"

Hyunjin looks at Seungmin, just taking in his boyfriend. This is his favourite thing to do ever, just looking at how handsome Seungmin is.

Seungmin gets embarrassed, "What are you doing?"

"Just looking at my boyfriend", he smiles, "Who I love most in the world"

Seungmin whispers, "I love you too", then they kiss.

Felix turns to his mum, "So mum, I know you have met Changbin over facetime but", he leans back so she can see Changbin", This is Changbin"

She smiles and shakes Changbin's hand, "Nice to finally meet you, Changbin"

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs Bang". She nods and they get back to eating.

Yeji fills Ryujin's glass then fills hers, and sits down. Ryujin thanks her and then looks around the place, this is a big dinner.

As she looks around she realises something, she stands up, "Yeji, we forgot the presents. They're still at our place, I thought we lifted them"

Yeji wipes her mouth then stands up, "Sorry about this. Ryujin and I won't be a moment, we just gotta get the presents. Don't mind us, continue"

They quickly leave the apartment. Hyunjin tries to stifle his laughter but he can't, "I apologise. I'm so sorry. This isn't like me"

He stands up, "Excuse me", he then walks into his room to the bathroom. Seungmin watches as he goes and goes to see if he's alright, "Continue eating. We'll be back"

Seungmin knocks on the door and walks in, closing the door behind him, "Hyunjin, what is the matter with you?"

"Oh, Seungmin I am so sorry", Hyunjin takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry. Its just I find it funny that my dear old sister wouldn't think we know her tells"

"Her tells? Hyunjin, what do you mean?"

"When has my sister and Ryujin ever 'be just a moment' when they are alone?"

"Never, oh god. Are they really?"

"Yep, honestly they lasted longer than I thought they would"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you seriously didn't see the way they were looking at each other. This always happens when they wear suits or fancy clothes, one will drag the other to an empty room and", Hyunjin shudders.

"Okay, so have you got the laughter out of your system?"

"Yes", Hyunjin brings Seungmin close, "All joking aside, can you wear my hoodie and your thigh highs tonight?"

"Seriously?"

"Deadly serious", Hyunjin then kisses Seungmin and the smaller kisses back.

"Well, I mean in a paraphrase of the words said by Taylor Swift,", Seungmin goes up to Hyunjin's ear and whispers, "I only bought this suit, so you can take it off"

Just as Hyunjin is about to say something, Seungmin smirks and walks back out to the others.

"So sorry about that, everything should be alright now. How is everyone enjoying their dinner? We have two every talented chefs with us tonight and we all should thank then for this magnificent dinner"

Everyone starts to sing Sungjin's and Changbin's praises, and them two accept them.

Yuna looks at the time on her phone and sees that it is 2:30, she looks up at Seungmin, "Seungmin?"

"Yes, Yuna?"

"I just remembered that I have to leave in 15 minutes, my mother wanted me to go back home as my sister is back from international school thing she is doing", Yuna says, "Sorry"

"No, its okay. Go when you need to go"

"Thanks"

"Of course"