Fighting for Justin

Andros and T.J. we're waiting in the lab until Cassie came in. "Did you find him ?" Cassie asked. "Yes, we tracked him to a location in New York. And he's not alone. He's with an alien race called the D'Bari. The ones that are with him are the last of their kind. I don't know what they want with but I'm sure it can't be good." Andros explained. "Then we're going to need back up. Are the others ready ?" Cassie asked.  "Yes, but we need to hurry." T.J. said. The Rangers to Central Park and they towards the exit and they see the Zeo Rangers waiting for them. "Thanks for coming." T.J. said. "Of course. We have a chance to bring Justin back. We're not going to waste it." Tommy said. "What's the plan ?" Rocky asked. "We have to get Justin away from the D'Bari." Andros said. "That sounds like a good plan." Adam said. "But can't attack head on. We need a plan." Tommy said. "I have a plan." Someone said from behind them. The Rangers turn around and saw eight people behind them. "And that is for you to meet your demise." One of them said. "You're one of the D'Bari aren't you ?" Kat asked. "Yes. Call me Jones." The man said. "Okay Jones. What do you want with Justin ?" Rocky asked. "We want to teach him to control his power and fulfill his purpose. He will be a god to these people on earth." Jones said.

"I know that the D'Bari are great with deception and manipulation. It sounds to me that you want to control Justin. Maybe you're not just teaching him. You're trying make him a weapon and your puppet so that you can rule this planet." Andros said. "These humans are flawed. They've had their chance but now should learn who they should bow to." Jones said. " I doubt that Justin would want that." Tanya said. "How do you know what he wants ? You weren't there for him. He belongs with us." Jones said. "We're not going to let you turn Justin into a weapon." Kat said. "What's makes you think you can stop us ?" Jones asked. Tommy looked at the others. "Guys. It's Morphin' Time !" Tommy said.

"3-3-5. Let's Rocket !" The Space Rangers morphed into their ranger form.

"Zeo Ranger 1 - Pink !" Kat said as she morphed into the Pink Zeo Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger 2 - Yellow !" Tanya said as she morphed into the Yellow Zeo Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger 3 - Blue !" Rocky said as he morphed into the Blue Zeo Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger 4 - Green !" Adam said as he morphed into the Green Zeo Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger 5 - Red !" Tommy said as he morphed into the Red Zeo Ranger.

The Rangers and D'Bari charged at each other and start fighting lead to the middle of the street near civilians. The people started to panic and they ran from the scene. Tommy looked around and saw the destruction that was about to happen. "Andros. You, T.J., Cassie, and Adam need to deal with the D'Bari. Kat, you and Tanya help the civilians. Rocky, you're with me we need to get Justin." Tommy said. Everyone did what Tommy told them to do. Tommy and Rocky ran into the building and saw Justin and a woman standing at the top of the stairs looking down at them.

"Have you come to kill to me ?" Justin asked. "Never. Justin, I failed you. I know that, but... this isn't you." Tommy said. Justin used his powers to push Rocky out of the building, knocking him out. "Rocky ! Justin, please !" Tommy said. "You have no idea who I am." Justin said. "I've known you since you were a little kid. I think I do." Tommy said. Tommy unmorphed and raised his arms to show that he wasn't a threat. He noticed the woman next to Justin. "He's not the little boy you knew anymore." Vuk said. "You did this. Justin, please try and remember what we're me and the others taught you. You can control it. You can do anything you set your mind to." Tommy said. Justin smiled and used his telekinesis to lift Tommy in the air. "Please, Justin. Please. Look in my mind. Justin, look please." Tommy begged. Justin looked into Tommy's mind and saw his memories.

"I can teach you how to be a ranger. And then you'll be better at your training." Memory Tommy said.

"Your dad may not be around. But you have us. We're like a family and we'll always have your back" Memory Tommy said.