Counter-Earth

Arriving on the planet, the Astro Megaship flies through a replica of the Statue of Liberty. The Rangers look at the statue in shock. "Well that looks familiar." Carlos said.

They land the Astro Megaship in front of the High Evolutionary's base of operations, Arete Laboratories. The Megaship lands in front of the tower and the security guards of the tower started walking towards the ship until the entrance opened. Tommy, Andros, and T.J. walked to the out of the ship and walked towards the security guards. "Excuse me. We're here to see the High Evolutionary." Tommy said. "Check them." Security Guard 1 said. Security Guard 2 starts to frisk them but when they were finished they see the morphers on their wrists. "What are those ?" Security Guard 2 asked. "These are our communicaters." Andros said. "You are clear. Let me guide you." Security Guard 2 said.

Tommy turned towards T.J. "T.J., I need you and the others to be on guard. Me and Android will go in first. Let Adam know that he's in charge." Tommy instructed. T.J. nodded and back to the ship. Tommy and Andros were led to the top of the tower and they walk into a room with people who are wearing lab coats and they look up and see a bald man in a purple suit sitting on a throne.

"Excuse me ?" Tommy asked The High Evolutionary but he held up his finger for them to wait. Andros was running out of patience and looked towards one of the bystanders and walked towards him. "Hey ! Give us the passkey ! It's that thing in your head right ?" Andros demanded and asked. "Andros call down." Tommy told him. "Your friend is right. I would advise against aggression." The High Evolutionary said. "Oh so you got time for us now ?" Andros asked with a sarcastic smile. "One of your friends took advantage. I learned my lessons. I aim some small part of my mental capacity back in my own direction, and now, gravity itself serves my whims. You must find Counter-Earth familiar." The High Evolutionary said. "Yeah we noticed" Tommy said. "I visited your planet many years ago." The High Evolutionary said. "Yes we're aware of that." Andros said. "Your people had wonderful spirit." The High Evolutionary said. Tommy and Andros gave him a fake smile. "The art and music and literature were some of the finest in the universe. Earth would be a fabulous place, were it not for the ignorance and bigotry." The High Evolutionary said. "Okay." Tommy said. "It inspired me to create Counter-Earth." The High Evolutionary said. "We don't care." Andros said annoyed. "All the good and none of the bad." The High Evolutionary continued. "We don't need another speech by some impotent whackjob whose mother didn't love him rationalizing why he needs to conquer the universe." Andros said having enough." Andros said having enough. "I'm not trying to conquer the universe. I'm perfecting it." The High Evolutionary said

"We just want the passkey." Tommy said. "If you want the passkey, I would like to have your Zeo power." The High Evolutionary said.  "Yeah not gonna happen." Andros. "Why are you so angry ?" The High Evolutionary asked. "Because we know what you did to our friend." Tommy said. "Anything I've done, was to help him reach his true potential. It's not like you cared for Justin before. You haven't contacted him in years and you claim to be his friend but you weren't there for him when he needed you." The High Evolutionary said. Tommy looked down feeling guilty because he knew the High Evolutionary was right. "There's something that bothers me. Why are making Justin into an all powerful being. There are people here on this planet who are living peacefully so doesn't that seem unfair that Justin is becoming more of a celestial among these people." Andros asked.

"You are right. I guess that means that I'll have to raise it all and start again. As I've done many times before." The High Evolutionary said. Tommy and Andros looked at each other and back at the High Evolutionary with confusion. "What ?" Tommy and Andros asked. The Tower starts moving as Tommy and Andros looked around with worry.

Meanwhile at the garage, Justin/Adam was walking at out to see his mother off. She was going back Sovereign to see her people so he wanted to say goodbye. He felt the ground shaking under him and he looked out the nearest window and he sees the ground exploding in one area to the next. He watches in horror as he sees the civilians running for their lives. He frantically runs out of the garage starts flying to where his mother is. Ayesha was about to fly away in ship but she sees the explosion outside and then she sees Justin/Adam flying towards her. Justin/Adam tries to fly as fast as he can so that he can try and save Ayesha. "Mother !!!" Justin/Adam shouted. Then the ground exploded destroying Ayesha's ship causing her to be killed and the explosion knocked Justin/Adam back a few feet, making him on the ground. He was about to pass out from the impact but to beams of light landed in front of him revealing T.J. and Cassie with worried expressions. Before they could say anything Justin/Adam passed out.