The Rangers discover Ego

Andros is currently sitting in the Astro Megaship. Looking at the monitor waiting for his teammates to come after he made a distress call. The first one who to the ship was Ashley Hammond, his wife. Ashley rushes over to Andros and hugs him. "What's going on ?" Ashley asked. "I'm not sure yet." Andros said. The others teleported into the ship. "Andros what is the problem ?" Cassie asked. "Something very dangerous has come to earth." Andros said. "What is it ?" Carlos asked. "A Celestial has come to earth." Andros said. "What's a Celestial ?" T.J. asked. "Celestials are one of the oldest races in the universe. They are also cosmological entities that have vastly powerful energy manipulation abilities that were also present long before the dawn of creation." Andros said. Everyone just stood in shock, unable to process what they've been told. "So we're dealing with cosmic level beings ?" Cassie asked. "Not just cosmic. They have God level power's. They were here since before the Big Bang and they were responsible for creating many alien planets." Andros said. "So, if we're dealing with aliens with God level powers then how are we suppose to deal with this ?" Carlos asked. " If I remember correctly these things have weaknesses and they are able to be destroyed ? " Zhane said. "That's true but we have find out if this Celestial is good or bad and we have to find out where it is first." T.J. said. " I agree with T.J." Cassie said. Then everyone heard a loud beeping sound. "What's going on ?" Carlos asked. "The Computer found the Celestial." Andros said. "Where is it ?" Ashley asked. "Winter Haven, Florida." Andros said.

Meanwhile at the Stewart residence. Justin and Ego are sitting on the couch talking to each other.

"When I met your grandmother I fell in love with her. And after year of dating she got pregnant with your father and I was very happy that I was going to be a parent." Ego said. "Then why didn't you stay ?" Justin asked. "Because my human form needed to return to my planet on a daily basis, otherwise my planet would decay and I would die. Plus, if I had to leave my planet it would only be temporary so I couldn't permanently stay." Ego said. Justin was about to ask more questions until he heard a knock on the door. Justin and Ego looked at the door and back at each other, then Justin got up and walked to the door and looked through the peephole. His widen in shock as he sees his former teammates at the door. "Who is it, Justin ?" Ego asked his grandson as he sees the shocked look on his face. "My former friends. What are they doing here ?" Justin said. Ego walks towards Justin, puts a hand his shoulder and gently pulls him away. "Let me answer the door." Ego offered. Justin nodded and stepped away from the door. Ego opened the door and allowed the Rangers to walk in. "How may I help you ?" Ego asked. "We wanted to ask a few questions sir ?" Andros said. "About me being a Celestial ?" Ego asked. The Rangers looked at each other with surprised look on their faces. "I could hear you from a mile away. My name is Ego and I was about to tell my grandson about it." Ego explained. "Grandson ?" T.J. questioned. Ego points to his left and the Rangers see where he is pointing to and they are shocked to see what who he is pointing at. "Justin ?" Cassie asked. Justin nodded his head. Cassie smiled and rushed over and hugged him. Justin didn't hug her back and he looked at the others with confusion. "What are you all doing here ?" Justin asked. "We came because there was Celestial on earth. Now we know that this guy is your grandfather it is a really big explanation to why he is here." Zhane explained. "Justin, I would like you to come with to my planet." Ego said. Justin looks at Ego with a surprised expression. " Why ?" Justin asked. "So that I could finally have time with my grandson. And I want to show you how much potential you have. I know you have powers and I want to teach you how to use them." Ego explained. Justin smiled. "I'll do it. There's nothing left for me here anymore. My dad's gone and I graduated school and you're the only family I have left. There's no reason for me to stay on earth anymore." Justin said. Ego smiled in excitement and the Rangers looked at Justin with worry and confusion."What do you mean your father is gone ? " Ashley asked. Justin frowns. " My Dad just passed away earlier today." Justin said. The Rangers look at each other with a surprised look. Ego looks at Justin. "Pack your bags, Justin. Get all of your belongings, everything you need and then we can leave tomorrow morning." Ego said. Justin looks at him with a confused look on his face. "Why tomorrow morning ?" Justin asked. "Because I want to have your last moments on earth. Reminisce about all of the good memories you've had here on earth. This might be the last time you'll be on this planet if you leave with me." Ego explains. "I guess you're right. But like I said, there's nothing left for me here anymore." Justin said. Ego nodded with understanding. "Well you're associates are welcome if they want to join." Ego said looking at the Rangers. "Oh I'm sure that they have better things to do. I mean they are Power Rangers so they might not be able to come on this trip." Justin said trying to make sure that the others didn't come. "I mean we could take some time away and have a vacation." Ashley said with a smile. "I mean we could all use a break." Andros said agreeing with his wife. " I would also love to explore a new planet. " Zhane said. "Me two" Carlos said. "Me three." T.J. said. "Me also." Cassie said. Ego looked around with a smile. "Well, I guess we will have company on our journey, Justin." Ego said. Justin gives a forced smile. "Yeah, I guess we do. I'm going to my room to pack my things." Justin said walking out of the room. Ego turns to the Rangers with a smile. "That turned out well. If anyone doesn't mind I will help Justin pack and the rest of you can talk about this decision you're making." Ego said as he walked away from the group. Andros looked at the others. "I'm not buying it." Andros said. "Let's talk about this outside." Cassie suggested. Everyone walked outside feeling skeptical about what's going on. "You know I find it really convenient that Ego shows up after his son dies. There's something about him that I don't trust." Andros said. "We have to watch him without him knowing that we're watching him." Zhane said. "How are we going to do that ?" Carlos asked. "We have cameras and speakers. We can set them on different places around his planet. Watch his every move." T.J. said. "That's a good idea T.J., but we have to be careful about this. If we're wrongfully accusing Ego then Justin will hate us for this." Cassie said with a look of concern on her face. "I'm starting to think he already does." Carlos said. "What makes you say that ?" Zhane asked. "From the look I on his face it looked like he was not happy to see us. And when he mentioned that we might not be able to make the trip because we are Power Rangers." Carlos explained. "Come on. He couldn't possibly hate us right ? I mean we are his friends." Cassie said giving out a nervous laugh. "Cas, we haven't contacted him in four years. I think Carlos has a point." T.J. said. "Maybe, but if we're right, if Ego does anything to hurt Justin, I will personally make him pay." Ashley says with warning tone.