The Confrontation

Justin and Ego were standing in front of a statue of the Blue Turbo Ranger outside of the palace. "I never thought I would be able to lay my eyes on you again." Ego said. Justin looks at Ego and smiles at him. "I thought I was going to be alone after dad died. Now that I know I have you, I feel relieved." Justin said.

"I noticed that weren't fond of seeing your friends. Can you tell me why ?" Ego asked. Justin frowns did. "They're not my friends anymore. I haven't seen them in years and they didn't call, write, or contact me in anyway. They came to see me for a reason." Justin said. "What reason would that be ?" Ego asked.

"They're probably suspicious. Knowing them they would probably think that you might be a threat and see what you're capable of." Justin explained. "Well if I was a threat then it would not be easy to take me down because I have god level  powers." Ego said with a smirk and Justin smiled back at him.

"Do I have powers to ?" Justin asked. "Yes you do." Ego answered. "Then how come they haven't manifested yet ?" Justin asked. "Because they are currently dormant. You have find a way to channel your energy." Ego answered. "How do I do that ?" Justin asked. "Hold out your hands, Justin." Ego said. Justin held his hands. "Close your eyes and concentrate." Ego said. Justin closed his eyes and did what he was told. Then a flow of blue energy started coming out of his and Ego smiled. "Yes !!!" Ego cheered. Justin looked at his his with a surprised look on his face. "Whoa." Justin said in shock. "What should I do now ?" Justin asked. "Shape it." Ego answered. Justin smiles shapes the energy into a ball.

"My dad was never around because he always had to work. We only had fun together once, we went fishing but after that he went back to work and we never had fun together again. All kids played catch with their dad but I never got the chance." Justin said. Ego smiles and stands back a few feet and holds out his hands. "I may not be your father but I want to have the chance now." Ego said. Justin throws the energy ball at Ego and who catches it and throws it back him and they did the same thing for the next few minutes.

Cassie pov

I wasn't sure what to do at the moment. When Justin agreed to stay with Ego, I had a bad feeling something was gonna happen. I wanted to talk to Justin but I was afraid he was gonna brush me off like he's been doing since we've been here. I noticed that he wasn't very happy to see us but I really want to know why. I saw Justin walking into the living room and I decided that now is the time to confront him.

"Justin ?" I said. He looked at me and I was happy he acknowledged me for once. "What's up ?" He asked. "I want to talk to you about something." I told him. "What's there to talk about ?" He asked. "I want to talk about you. I want to know what's wrong. I want to know why you aren't happy to see us. This is the first time I've seen you in years and I thought you would be happy to see us but you aren't." I explained. Justin just looked at me and he shook his head and started walking away. I got up from the couch I was sitting on and walked towards him.

"Justin please don't walk away. I care about you and I want to know what's going on with you. I know there's something wrong and you're worrying me by not telling me." I pleaded. Justin looked at me with a blank expression on his face then he closed his eyes. "It was hard after you guys left. When I left Angel Grove I tried to get in touch with Tommy, Kat, Adam, and Tanya. After a while I got finally got there numbers and addresses and when I tried to get in contact none of them responded. I tried calling and they didn't answer. I tried writing and they didn't respond. When I went to school I got bullied and I tried to do things the nice way like Kat said but it didn't work. I got punched, beaten on, kicked to the ground and no one came to help me. One day I just snapped, I fought back and I didn't stop. When I came to help you guys I thought I would still have you guys as friends but it turns out you guys left me to." Justin explained. I shook my head while tears were coming out of my eyes. "Justin..." I tried to talk but he interrupted.

"I understand that it was my choice to leave but I tried to keep in touch with you guys. I was happy that you guys got the praise when you revealed yourselves as Rangers but I tried to get in touch you never responded. I waited for you guys for a long time, a week turned into a month, a month turned into six months and that's when I realized that I didn't need you anymore. I was fine on my own. I didn't need you then and I don't need you now." Justin explained. It broke my heart to hear what he was saying. I wanted to know why Justin wasn't happy but I didn't expect him to hate me or anyone else.

"I know why you're here. You're not here because you care, you're here because you think my grandfather is a threat." Justin said with an angry expression on his face. "Justin..." I tried to explain but he interrupted me. "Even if he is a threat what's going to happen to me afterwards ?" Justin asked. I didn't respond because I didn't think of that. Justin scoffed. "Of course. Even if you defeat Ego you guys will leave again and I'll be left alone again." Justin said and he walked out of the room leaving me there.

My morpher went off and I answered it. "Hello ?" I asked. "Cassie, I need you to teleport to my location." Ashley said. "Why ?" I asked. "I got a huge energy signature that leads to the inside of this cave. T.J., Andros, and Carlos are still investigating the palace and I need your help at the moment." Ashley explained. I decided to teleport to her location. When I got there Ashley sees me and immediately notices the look on my face. "Cas, are you okay ?" Ashley asked me. I shook my head. "We should search the cave." I told her. I turned on my flashlight and walked in the cave to search where the energy signature was coming from. "Cassie, I know something is wrong, I'm your best friend you should tell me what's wrong so I could help you." Ashley said. I looked at her and then I told about the conversation between me and Justin and when I was done explaining Ashley looked at me with a shocked and sad expression.

"We made Justin think we abandoned him. We left him alone. Even when returned to Earth we didn't reach out. We didn't call, we didn't write, and we never even thought about visiting. We left him alone for four years Ashley. He hates us and he doesn't trust us." I said with tears coming out of my eyes. Ashley looked like she was about to cry. "Cassie, I know you love Justin. So do I. We all do. He's our little brother. We can make up to him when this is over." Ashley told me. "We can't make it up to him Ashley. He won't listen. He won't trust us." I said. "Then we have to show him that he can trust us." Ashley said. "That might work. But if Ego is a threat like we thought then what will happen to Justin afterwords. His dad is gone and he doesn't have anyone else. Who's going to take care of him now ?." I said. "We will." Ashley said. Then our morphers started beeping. "What's going on ?" I asked. "We reached the end of the cave" Ashley told me. We saw what was at the end of the cave my eyes widen in shock. "Oh my gosh." Ashley said in shock. We looked around saw many skeletons around the cave. "We have to get off of this planet" Ashley said. By the sound voice I could tell she was scared.