Her.

*mature themes*

My body melted against his as his large, strong hands caressed every inch of me, lingering longer in places I needed him to touch more. I trailed my hands from his defined abs down to his deep V-line, moaning when I palmed him erection. 

"I want to suck your dick, amore."- I whispered breathily, whimpering when he squeezed my ass and nibbled my bottom lip. 

"I really, really want it."- I murmured through fluttering breaths, stroking and squeezing him gently, revelling in every moan and groan Leo let out. 

"Will you let me fuck your sweet mouth, bambina? Will you give me a deep throat, amore mio?"- Leo asked raspingly, fires of desire burning in his hazel eyes as he watched me rub against him. 

"Sì."- I moaned needfully while already sitting up to lower myself and lay between his legs. 

His sinewy hands gently gathered my light blonde hair in a ponytail, his bedroom eyes fixed on me as I kissed his thick, long cock from the bottom to the top, both of my hands stroking and massaging him just the way he loved it. 

"Open your mouth, baby."- Leo instructed hoarsely, fisting my curled hair, and I eagerly complied, moaning when he put the tip in. 

"My good girl, that's it, bambina."- his words made my body tingle with desire and lust as I took him deeply, feeling him at the back of my throat.

"You feel so fucking good, Cami."- Leo spoke raspingly and moaned while fucking my mouth and stroking my cheek with his thumb.

The praise made my eagerness and desire rise. I loved being good for him, I loved it so much, and my arousal was proof. I opened my mouth more and took him deeper, moaning when Leo kept me down for a few second before guiding me up again. 

"So fucking perfect. That's my girl, keep sucking, amore mio."- my husband praised through a groan and wrapped his hand around my neck, smirking when he felt my body soften and melt from the touch. 

"You love it when I hold your pretty neck, don't you, bambina? You love it when I choke you while I fuck you. You love it when I trace your pulse like this and fuck your sweet mouth."- every words oozed lechery and sin and I glanced up at him, whimpering with need as he stroked my pulse and choked me lightly.

"Such a good girl for me. So fucking beautiful and sexy."- Leo spoke sensuously, praising me and complimenting me, doing wicked things to my body.

Him.

My chest heaved with rugged breaths as I watched my wife lick her plump lips clean before taking me in her mouth again to suck me clean and kiss every inch of me. 

I cupped her cheek and leaned down to claim her full, sweet lips in a hungry, needy kiss. Cami moaned breathlessly into the kiss, hugging me tightly when I scooped her in my arms and sat her on my lap.

"You did such a fucking good job. You suck my cock so damn perfectly, baby."- I praised her lovingly while kissing her neck and collarbones, showering her with affection and love. 

"Will my good girl let me eat this perfect pussy?"- I asked raspingly as I palmed her soaked pussy, basking in the sexy moan she let out. 

"Sì."- Cami murmured breathily, hugging me tighter when I teased her little clit. 

"Will you sit on my face, baby?"- I asked gently, smirking at her eager nod and little moan. 

I laid down and gripped her gorgeous hips, settling her exactly where I wanted her.